Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you want out of life before the shows over? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pulse.)
    Troll as many lefties and trigger as many sjw's as possible.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't know why I chuckled at your post :mmm:

Anyway,mine would be do live life to the fullest and hopefully make a difference in this world. I would like to get married and have kids and do something I enjoy in life,form loving bonds with people and prepare to meet the Lord when the time shall come for it *

ReputationRep:
    to be happy and find love

ReputationRep:
    I want to have my doctorate in criminology, and i want to be a foster mom in my country.
    While hopefully being able to donate a percentage of my earnings to organizations dedicated to achieving gender equality in Antigua & Barbuda

ReputationRep:
    To not be bored. I see so many people around where I live (it's not remote by the way, it's near Sheffield) who follow the same routine,never leave the area, retire and then die.
    I want to have a job that's enjoyable and just to have new experiences, new places etc.

ReputationRep:
    i want to be the first person to reach 12 of those gem things ?

ReputationRep:
    I want to help as many people as possible, also see as much of the world/have amazing experiences as possible. Also feel fulfilled/happy, get married and have children, hopefully own my own house. I would want to hopefully get promotion at work aswell

ReputationRep:
    I want to work for humanity, and to make people happy.

ReputationRep:
    I want a life.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want illness, of any kind.

ReputationRep:
    I also want to adopt kids, as soon as I am old enough. Always dreamt of that. I want to give them a chance to live a life that is free of misery and downfall, and I wanaa give them a chance at success.

ReputationRep:
    10 successful and happy children + 1 successful and happy wife

ReputationRep:
    look at all these huge ambitions

i just want to be 5ft10

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.....

I guess most importantly I'd like to make peace, somehow, with the disease ravaging my mind.
    A job that I actually like and am passionate about, and to be able to make enough money to live comfortably and also take care of my parents & siblings.

I'd like to also live an adventurous life. Travel many places, meet loads of people and learn some languages along the way. So many things to cross off my bucket list. :nutcase:

Live in the south of Italy, have a house by the sea (with a nice garden where I can plant lemons, chillies & flowers), and a boat to go fishing with and travel around the coast of Italy.

Have my own family, kids (probably through adoption) + a partner. (I'd like to continue the love that my mother has for me through my own children).

Ultimately not to live the typical life of degree, mundane job, marriage, kids, divorce and become a sad menopausal woman. I want to do something with my life, but it doesn't have to be major (by changing the world or something), as long as I touch some lives along the way, I'm happy. (:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Whoops I forgot one thing...

WORLD DOMINATION

ReputationRep:
    I think you have to find something you love to do and then just do it for the rest of your life
    One problem, I am yet to find something I love to do.

ReputationRep:
    I just want to live a good life

ReputationRep:
    Money money money monnney....

MONEY!

No, I just want to be happy... and bring a child up to be bilingual (and happy), they will have so many opportunities!

ReputationRep:
    Achieve enlightenment and become Bretwalda

ReputationRep:
    Influence my country's economic development in a positive way. Create a big family- 4 children maybe? And establish it with enough wealth to make it middle/upper class, because my current family is a disaster, and I am the only heir, and all hope lies on me. Raise them in a good way to assure the family's continuing success. Buy a small yacht and sail across seas. Be well read and involved in world politics and affairs.

ReputationRep:
    I want to go out knowing I improved and fulfilled my potential.

ReputationRep:
    To reach a heightened level of strength and physique, to have a large plot of land where I can grow my own food and raise animals, have a portfolio of weapons, wilderness nearby to hunt in, multiple business ventures, streams of passive and investments. And a large family, and hopefully multiple sons who I can pass my skills on to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.