The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
grace
i looooove a bloke in a tight polo shirt...especially pale pink. It takes a real man to wear pink, and oh, when they do! :tongue:

I like men in pink too. But I don't see it too often.

grace
uuurgh, i can never understand how people pierce themselves. A girl i used to know pierced her face ...in the beauty spot place, above your lip..it was disgusting, looked like a ball floating in puss....eeew, i'm making myself sick, i'll stop now :frown: :frown: :frown:

No one pierces themselve in their beauty spot...thats stupid. But lip is sexy...
grace
i don't mean like Spandex tight, lol, just...body hugging! They make the pecs and arms and shoulders look sooo good!

You'll have to show me... I definitely like them very well fitted. That's when they look best. But they're more or less tight.
I've got great pecs and arms too. That's probably why I look so good in them. Lol aren't I modest
Reply 83
I've yet to see a girl who looks good with piercings apart from the ears - that sounds sexist, but to me it just looks too unnatural :\
Reply 84
pikaboo
I've yet to see a girl who looks good with piercings apart from the ears - that sounds sexist, but to me it just looks too unnatural :\

Same for men too in my opinion :smile:
Reply 85
SamTheMan
You'll have to show me... I definitely like them very well fitted. That's when they look best. But they're more or less tight.
I've got great pecs and arms too. That's probably why I look so good in them. Lol aren't I modest

YAY! This shows you are definately the type of bloke to wear pink :wink:
Gimp...you're in love with tk?
Reply 87
pikaboo

agreed, for both sexes
Reply 88
Gimp
Same for men too in my opinion :smile:

Yeah sometimes, but some men can carry off a pierced eyebrow or whatever. I'm getting biased here, I'd better stop :tongue:
Reply 89
ChloeChloe

I like men in pink too. But I don't see it too often.

I wear pink one of my favourite shirts is pink with flowers on it, from zara, and a t shirt with pink and blue stripes
ThornsnRoses

I think you've got a competitor there...
grace
YAY! This shows you are definately the type of bloke to wear pink :wink:

I'm definitely NOT. I wouldn't wear stuff that would bring to much attention to me...
SamTheMan
I think you've got a competitor there...

lol...im not in love with TK!

I think guys with brow piercings look HOT...some can look a little camp, if theyre too groomed.
Reply 93
SamTheMan
I'm definitely NOT. I wouldn't wear stuff that would bring to much attention to me...

why? you don't sound modest, lol. I'm not too fond of BRIGHT pink on guys, just a solid coloured pale pink, it looks soo fit, and if you've got the body and personality, i say go for it!
Reply 94
pikaboo
Yeah sometimes, but some men can carry off a pierced eyebrow or whatever. I'm getting biased here, I'd better stop :tongue:

You don't see many people over early twenties (if not younger) with pierced eyebrows, this is because as one matures one realises how ridiculous one looks :tongue:
Reply 95
ThornsnRoses
lol...im not in love with TK!

I think guys with brow piercings look HOT...some can look a little camp, if theyre too groomed.

Piercings are horrible on either sex, though not as bad as tatoos
Reply 96
ThornsnRoses

Completely head over heels :tongue:
Gimp
You don't see many people over early twenties (if not younger) with pierced eyebrows, this is because as one matures one realises how ridiculous one looks :tongue:

One of my friends got her eyebrow peirced.....it went manky and grew out and now she has a fat scar through her eyebrow. :eek:
Reply 98
Gimp

At least piercings aren't usually as regretted as tattoos though...they're much harder to remove :tongue:
grace
why? you don't sound modest, lol. I'm not too fond of BRIGHT pink on guys, just a solid coloured pale pink, it looks soo fit, and if you've got the body and personality, i say go for it!

Yeah, Gap and other shops seem to be trying to sell that colour to guys... it's like pastel pink. I still wouldn't wear it and I am modest. :tongue:

Latest

Trending

Trending