Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why don't guys wanna date fat girls? watch

ReputationRep:
    Guys are primarily visual. That is to say that their initial (important qualifier) attraction is based on how someone looks. We have developed to find indicators of health and fertility attractive. Being fat is an indicator of relatively poor health. Also, on the mental side, it indicates laziness and a lack of self-control, which are not attractive traits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm talking like BMI of 17 underweight but even less than that, just around town I've seen guys with girls that are SO SO skinny
    I'm going to jump in here, with my 16.5 BMI, and say that it has literally never put a guy off me. I don't know why there is such a difference between underweight and overweight, but this 'bag of bones' theory doesn't ring true for most people my size.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lissy14)
    Skinny girls = less fat = smaller boobs
    But what if the booty game is strong

Tbf, yes skinny girls have smaller boobs, but a lot of the time it's in proportion so it's not too noticeable - like how larger girls have larger boobs, but it's not as noticeable because of their general body shape

ReputationRep:
    The problem lies within the reason that an overweight girl simply doesn't care about her body nor does she doesn't care about her health. If a girl doesn't care about her body, she's going to not look good when she takes off her clothes for sex. She's not going to look good in a bathing suit. There's also several health related issues pertaining to being overweight, including diabetes, heart disease, and many other things.
    It doesn't mean you won't get dates, but don't expect a prince. Expect a lot of losers.

ReputationRep:
    It's really simple. The enormous fat blubbery ass isn't attractive.Men like tight slight small. Men who settle for the enormous mass of blubber, have done exactly that, settled for your obesity because they have accepted they can't, or won't, get better.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they're afraid of being eaten :O lol jk. They're the kind of people who judge girls solely on their appearance. They classify fat girls as ugly or uncomforting. If they cared more about their personality then looks wouldn't matter so much to them. Judgemental society is a *****, that's all I can say...

ReputationRep:
    The harsh unsugared truth is men don't find your enormous blubbery mass of an ass an attractive place to shove their penis.
    Men who like fat girls have settled for the rolls of lard because they can't better.
    Even marshmallow man is better than abstinence & the deepest pit of hell a man can suffer in .

What is it about fat girls that puts guys off dating them? I see guys date really underweight girls. Also i always see people write in threads how they would make a runner if they met a girl via online dating and she turned out to be fat.
    Are fat girls really that bad? If so I don't understand why, surely it just means they have extra curves? Guys love curves?
    Some people are too wrapped up in media to realise that the perfect girl (or guy) is right in front of them, and not cooing from the beach in skin tight bikins. I don't get it either, but i hope this helps.

ReputationRep:
    What is it about fat girls that puts guys off dating them? I see guys date really underweight girls. Also i always see people write in threads how they would make a runner if they met a girl via online dating and she turned out to be fat.
    Are fat girls really that bad? If so I don't understand why, surely it just means they have extra curves? Guys love curves?
    Same reason why girls perfect lean over fat, here which one do you find most attractive?

http://choosefit.com/wp-content/uplo...9/fat-dude.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/66/37/52/6...y-get-lean.jpg

Overweight individuals are not perceived as healthy & as humans we want to pick the best possible mates for passing on genes.

ReputationRep:
    Overweight. Someone with a BMI of 26 . No I'm not talking about people with lots of muscle with a high BMI, I'm talking about how blubber fat to bone ratio going on
    Would you be saying the same if a girl had fat in all the ‘right’ places?
    You can have a BMI of 27 and still have a slim waist and be considered conventionally beautiful.

BMI isn’t an indicator of anything proper.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FloralHybrid)
    Would you be saying the same if a girl had fat in all the ‘right’ places?
    You can have a BMI of 27 and still have a slim waist and be considered conventionally beautiful.

BMI isn’t an indicator of anything proper.
    BMI is utter rubbish. Quack science.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to post a serious reply until I noticed the date and realised someone has bumped a thread from 2016.

Hell with it! I'll be serious anyway, if OP even acknowledges this thread anymore. All I'm going to say is there's a huge difference between being fat and having a curvy build. A massive difference.

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking like BMI of 17 underweight but even less than that, just around town I've seen guys with girls that are SO SO skinny

Even annorexic cancer patient skinny is better than a bit fat.
    The lard makes you resemble a bulldog quickly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hey_Its_Cerian)
    I was going to post a serious reply until I noticed the date and realised someone has bumped a thread from 2016.

Hell with it! I'll be serious anyway, if OP even acknowledges this thread anymore. All I'm going to say is there's a huge difference between being fat and having a curvy build. A massive difference.
    Its hard to explain
    You stop resembling the slight angel we desire
    & start resembling Jabba the Hutt XD.

ReputationRep:
    Both underweight and overweight are not attractive in girls or boys.
    If you can take care of your health and be in good shape, maybe even sporty, then that is attractive (well atleast for me)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanGMR)
    Even annorexic cancer patient skinny is better than a bit fat.
    The lard makes you resemble a bulldog quickly

You think because its 1 year
    old people wont read it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 408655)
    Both underweight and overweight are not attractive in girls or boys.
    If you can take care of your health and be in good shape, maybe even sporty, then that is attractive (well atleast for me)
    Wrong i love underweight women the tinyness turns me on something wild.Even annorexic is better than fat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanGMR)
    Wrong i love underweight women the tinyness turns me on something wild.Even annorexic is better.
    Ok.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 408655)
    Ok.
    It's strange how many points a few weeks at Wendys can lose a girl.
    It really is.
    I ask myself the question & my only answer is i lose attraction past a certain circumference . Sorry if i'm harsh, i'm trying to be savagely honest.

ReputationRep:
    I was with a very fat girl once
    I thought i'd go for personality over looks .When she was on top of me, i literally couldn't move, as in, if she didn't let me, i would never be leaving .
    She even brought up this fact giggling lol.

Needless to say, this wasn't very attractive.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 22, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.