The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
Billionaire actually.

Nice. I have met a billionaire. I would meet an one all the while and now I really did. That is a highlight for being a member of TSR.*
I think im above a millionaire.
Everyone is.

Just our individual lives are worth more than what any money can buy.

Every breath you take now should give you pride and joy . Each and every breath you take is worth more than any millions/billions/trillions.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am not a millionaire but a trillionaire:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by Dhanny
Everyone is.

Every breath you take now should give you pride and joy . Each and every breath you take is worth more than any millions/billions/trillions.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please go...
Original post by Dhanny
Everyone is.

Nice speech. You are right. And I would always underline it. But there are people with another views. Like the thread starter who wants to become a millionaire to facilitate the life of hisself/herself and the family, if I am not mistaken. That goal is very ambitious and I have nothing against it. **
Original post by tamil fever
Am not a millionaire but a trillionaire:smile:

Spoiler

I guess, you would be the richest human in the world. The richest by far, richer than Bill Gates. Would you leave the earth alone?*
Mark Zuckerberg
Reply 87
I'm not a millionaire but my parents are 😜
Original post by Kallisto
I guess, you would be the richest human in the world. The richest by far, richer than Bill Gates. Would you leave the earth alone?*

No.I will take my teddy bear with me.It's been with me since 1:smile:
And yes I am richer then Bill Gates.way richer.I have many paper notes saying 100,000,000
(edited 7 years ago)
No.I will take my teddy bear with me.It's been with me since 1:smile:
And yes I am richer then Bill Gates.way richer.I have many paper notes saying 100,000,000

You have really no problems to live alone in a spaceship? are used to live in loneliness? what about sustenance? would you fly from spaceship to spaceship to get food? food does not last forever. I am really interest in your concept of living in space without never come back to earth again. *
You have really no problems to live alone in a spaceship? are used to live in loneliness? what about sustenance? would you fly from spaceship to spaceship to get food? food does not last forever. I am really interest in your concept of living in space without never come back to earth again. *

It will be fun to live alone:smile:
And yes I know food wont last forever therefore I will come back to Earth to get supplys of course, but I will stop after learning how to grow my own food.
It will be like creating my own Star Wars movie if I flew from spaceship to spaceship.lol.
I might as well stay on my own spaceship.If one of u guys are lucky I might take u along.But that will be after 20 yrs:smile:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
It will be fun to live alone:smile:
And yes I know food wont last forever therefore I will come back to Earth to get supplys of course, but I will stop after learning how to grow my own food.
It will be like creating my own Star Wars movie if I flew from spaceship to spaceship.lol.
I might as well stay on my own spaceship.If one of u guys are lucky I might take u along.But that will be after 20 yrs:smile:

Spoiler

It is not over with asking questions. What you intend is a very big project what has to be planned in every little detail. What about maintanance of the spaceship? what if any part of your spaceship is damaged in free space and has to be repaired? would you do it? can you do that? otherwise you need engineers on spaceship. You talked about grown your own food. In an 'earth-like' surrounding on spaceship (terraforming for spaceships)? any ideas in what a way you do that? if no, you need the advices of geologists, maybe chemists and food chemists too. Ecologists for creating earth-like conditions on spaceship cannot be damaged. Be it on earth for a while, be it on spaceship: Without people on your side, your plan is running into danger to fail. No matter how much fortune you have. I wish you the best of luck for your project. :smile:
It is not over with asking questions. What you intend is a very big project what has to be planned in every little detail. What about maintanance of the spaceship? what if any part of your spaceship is damaged in free space and has to be repaired? would you do it? can you do that? otherwise you need engineers on spaceship. You talked about grown your own food. In an 'earth-like' surrounding on spaceship (terraforming for spaceships)? any ideas in what a way you do that? if no, you need the advices of geologists, maybe chemists and food chemists too. Ecologists for creating earth-like conditions on spaceship cannot be damaged. Be it on earth for a while, be it on spaceship: Without people on your side, your plan is running into danger to fail. No matter how much fortune you have. I wish you the best of luck for your project. :smile:

what if i kidnap u?how will u live in space then? lol...
Yeah, just set my class of 10 each an 100000 word essay, deadline on Tuesday. Should be a millionaire by then huh? Easy foolproof method.
Original post by RomeoSantos
Not until I inherit family stuff

Join the club!
this thread remind me of a quote i heard recently:

'There's one thing you can't buy with money: YOUR LIFE!'
what if i kidnap u?how will u live in space then? lol...

Kidnapping me? to live with me in space together? would that not contradict your plan? you want to life in loneliness, don't you? * *
Kidnapping me? to live with me in space together? would that not contradict your plan? you want to life in loneliness, don't you? * *

NOOOOO.LOL
I don't want to live with u.You will just grow the plants for me in space....:smile:And oh yh fix my spaceship when its broken:smile:
i whip yay got my line popping found a colombian plug
snm *****
NOOOOO.LOL
I don't want to live with u.You will just grow the plants for me in space....:smile:And oh yh fix my spaceship when its broken:smile:

Should I feel flattered? I am afraid that I can't help you. Iam neither an engineer nor a chemist, geologist, ecologist or food chemist. Nothing what you need to realize your plan. Sorry.

Latest

Trending

Trending