Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is something that you regret? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I regret for studying too hard to ignore the true treasures of my life.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I regret starting arguments with friends/ family over trivial things. I also regret not appreciating my life enough, nor making the most of my experiences and opportunities.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    Having said that, I can't really complain because everything has worked out quite well for me and I still have lots more to be thankful for (hopefully) in the coming years
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Not going to sixth form is a regret of mine.

ReputationRep:
    Not getting the grades I needed at AS

ReputationRep:
    Letting someone into my heart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Not taking a dump before I left the house for work today
    so relatable fam

an hr before my chemistry gcse my stomach was making noises and hurting baree, as soon as i started the exam, i knew i needed to go take megatron tutti

that is purely why i was 2 marks off a B in chemistry.

ReputationRep:
    I regret not taking opportunities when they crop up because of my shyness...
    I've done it several times and I feel i've missed out on fantastic things which I could've been a part of, luckily for me I'm slowly growing my confidence back and have even tried new things such as fencing!

ReputationRep:
    applying for the wrong subject at uni

ReputationRep:
    Concentrating in school so much that i burnt out by the time my exams had started

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    I have many regrets, but my biggest regret is not getting professional help for my mum sooner
    same my mum has severe depression and anxiety and i feel like if i had asked professionals help earlier she would have recovered faster.

I hope your mum is better now.

ReputationRep:
    as a general rule you should regret nothing people

ReputationRep:
    Giving up on my local sport.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bluebutterfly310)
    im so sorry to hear that and i hope she is better and coping with it better now.
    And unfortunately with my mum she has blocked me out her life at the moment so im not to sure how she is though
    Oh im sorry. I hope you still have great people in your life that have helped you every step of the way and did not make you feel alone.

ReputationRep:
    Not getting enough A*'s in my GCSE's/ working hard at a-levels. Other than that I'm okay

ReputationRep:
    My biggest regret is probably not accepting I am who I am, disability and all, sooner in life.

ReputationRep:
    Picking physics at A level and not dropping it, ultimately wasting every tuesday for two years. But **** it still managed to get into uni lol

ReputationRep:
    Regret caring so much, for so long, about what others who turned out to be worth very little in my life thought of me.

ReputationRep:
    Leaving my mothers womb

ReputationRep:
    I regret breaking up with my first gf for no good reason

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.