Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    Just out of interest, where do you/your family shop THE MOST for food. Obviously most people go to lots of places, but there must be one main one you shop at, you know, get the big bulk buy from. Just curious.
    sainsbury's main shop, tesco bits and bobs, because there is one just up the road from me

ReputationRep:
    At home: Tesco. Where else can you buy toilet rolls and car insurance and microwave ovens in the same building?

At uni: Somerfield, for orange juice and things like bread and crackers, and Waitrose, for more variable things like milk and cheese, because Waitrose quality is much better.

University on-campus accommodation: £2147

1-litre bottle of semi-skimmed milk from Waitrose: 57p

Flatmates who don't steal your stuff: Priceless

Aargh!! How has Mastercard become so imbedded into the national consiousness?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr_Death)
    Flatmates who don't steal your stuff: Priceless
    LOL!!! Or a carefully ground up pack of laxatives usually does the trick

ReputationRep:
    What I do now, after they stole half a bottle of coke from me, is to superglue a paperclip to the cap. I don't know why, but maybe they'll stop...

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.