Innocent Muslim attacked in NYC

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    we've done this before

Did you not pay attention last time?
    if you'd actually been to a single majorly Muslim country, you would've typed it out

I'll take that as none, then.

ReputationRep:
    do they all look the same?

'Because its quite easy to determine who is a Muslim from their appearance.'
    no, but for the average racist hate-crime purporter, its easy to determine that someone wearing Islamic clothing is a Muslim, which was the original point, before you tied yourself in embarrassing knots in this little hissy fit about how I was being "bigoted and racist" lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    Because its quite easy to determine who is a Muslim from their appearance.
    Oh yes! I forgot. You think all Muslims are Brown Foreigners who wear "Muslim garb", don't you.

Oh, the irony! It burns!!

ReputationRep:
    if you'd actually been to a single majorly Muslim country, you would've typed it out

I'll take that as none, then.
    I did last time

Have you forgotten this

Are these Muslims

ReputationRep:
    I did last time

Have you forgotten this

Are these Muslims

Type it out Bacon, which majorly Muslim country have you been to?

I'm waiting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    Oh yes! I forgot. You think all Muslims are Brown Foreigners who wear "Muslim garb", don't you.

Oh, the irony! It burns!!
    apparently they are easy to spot as all Muslim women cover themselves as well (apparently)

ReputationRep:
    Type it out Bacon, which majorly Muslim country have you been to?

I'm waiting.
    answer my question and I will name one I have been to (out of many)

are the women I posted devout Muslims Yes or No.

ReputationRep:
    answer my question and I will name one I have been to (out of many)

are the women I posted devout Muslims Yes or No.
    I asked you long before you threw this hissy fit.

What Muslim country have you been to? Remind me.

ReputationRep:
    nothing new here.

ReputationRep:
    I asked you long before you threw this hissy fit.

What Muslim country have you been to? Remind me.
    OK I'll remind you (again) a cousins wedding in Pakistan (will that do you for a start?)

Now answer my question are they devout Muslims Yes or No

ReputationRep:
    OK I'll remind you (again) a cousins wedding in Pakistan (will that do you for a start?)

Now answer my question are they devout Muslims Yes or No

Prove your wild claim, and stop posting that absurd photo because its irrelevant. I don't believe you've been to Pakistan because it took you about 6 demands to finally milk it out of you, why did you not post it straight away?

ReputationRep:
    Just disgusting to see that people are making the attacker the victim, who cares if he lost a loved one he shouldn't be trying to hurt people like that. Doesn't matter if it was a small injury too.

ReputationRep:
    How? Female Muslims wear Islamic dresses / burkas / hijabs, stop being childish.
    You really are such a bigot.
    Some Female Muslims...

https://www.theguardian.com/society/...men-power-list

ReputationRep:
    Prove your wild claim, and stop posting that absurd photo because its irrelevant. I don't believe you've been to Pakistan because it took you about 6 demands to finally milk it out of you, why did you not post it straight away?
    Because my holiday destinations are irrelevant to you thinking all Muslims are eaisly identifiable

OK so you can't answer a simple question which is odd given your certainty over things you can't possible be certain about

Are these women devout Muslims yes or no?

Come on given your certainty you should certainly know the answer to this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedioCentro97)
    Just disgusting to see that people are making the attacker the victim, who cares if he lost a loved one he shouldn't be trying to hurt people like that. Doesn't matter if it was a small injury too.
    They are not it is a simple rebuttal of Alevels asinine claims when ever a Muslim murders a load of people in the name of Islam that the Muslim doing the murdering must have been a victim to make them murder a load of people (I think in one case he proved it was because the mother had cancer so that's why he went on to slaughter and mutilate about 50 people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by QE2)
    There were 9 murders in NYC last week. How many of them made the British papers?
    I dunno :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    They are not it is a simple rebuttal of Alevels asinine claims when ever a Muslim murders a load of people in the name of Islam that the Muslim doing the murdering must have been a victim to make them murder a load of people (I think in one case he proved it was because the mother had cancer so that's why he went on to slaughter and mutilate about 50 people.
    The first commenter certainly did make the guy a victim, and the women the offender by saying she might have spread Islamism which riled him up!! Just bizarre double standards. Anyway any muslim who says that (I've never encountered any so just taking your word for it) is equally as stupid, as cold blooded murderers of any kind should be condemned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MedioCentro97)
    The first commenter certainly did make the guy a victim, and the women the offender by saying she might have spread Islamism which riled him up!! Just bizarre double standards. Anyway any muslim who says that (I've never encountered any so just taking your word for it) is equally as stupid, as cold blooded murderers of any kind should be condemned.
    The first poster specifically aimed his response at Alevel (it was very tongue in cheek)

and the odd thing is he's not a muslim apparently but he will claim all Muslims who murder in the name of Islam do so because they were victims of some traumatic event (divorced parents was mentioned once)

But yes you'll find some of us can simply state a hate crime is a hate crime (but remember we don't know this was) while others like the OP will not.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being a baby, Bacon. A woman wearing a hijab is quite identifiably Muslim, which was the original point.

Please prove your visit to Pakistan, photocopy the visa/stamp in your passport, don't worry, it won't reveal any personal details.
    it's really a simple question (and one that does not require a scan of your passport)

are these devout Muslim women yes or no?

ReputationRep:
    someone wearing an Islamic dress / hijab / burka isn't going to be non-Muslim are they?
    I guess not...

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.