What's your university timetable like?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Ayy, finally found how to access it:

Mon:
    2-3pm (lecture), 5-6pm (lecture)

Tue:
    9-10am (lecture), 10am-12pm (lab), 12-1pm (lecture), 2-3pm (lecture), 3-4pm (lecture)

Wed:
    Off

Thurs:
    1-2pm (lecture), 2-3pm (lecture), 3-5pm (lab)

Fri:
    12-1pm (problem class), 2-3pm (lecture), 3-4pm (seminar), 4-6pm (lab)

So ~17 hours + 1 hour yet to be scheduled tutorial = 18 hrs contact time.

This is for Computer Science, going into first year.

Pretty happy about the lack of 9ams (only 1 yaaas), but there are barely any breaks in between

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's good, I have 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AshEntropy)

Good luck! .. At least you most of the lectures all in one day I guess?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I'm not sure how I can help you as everyone gets timetables based on their course and university. Try emailing the timetabling department for your university?
    Oh damn lol I accidently posted it here when I was supposed to post it on their Q&A forum Silly me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by humzasiddiq)
    A levels?
    No: blood type.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I feel you. I looked at the previous year timetable for my uni and there was 20hr contact time (including lectures, problem classes and tutorials) (=_=).
    hahaha im gonna die ; i want a part time job during uni and I'd rather have like a day off during the week but i guess that's kinda unlikely lol

ReputationRep:
    In the autumn term of third year I had 5 pm lectures every day apart from Wednesday (as no lectures on Wed afternoon). It was awful. The worst thing is having lots of gaps in your timetable, as it's often not enough time to go home. So you end up waiting around all day.

This year I'm doing a masters at Cambridge so have to get used to Saturday lectures. It appears almost all my lectures will be in the morning, which is a good thing for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlesanaWill)
    In the autumn term of third year I had 5 pm lectures every day apart from Wednesday (as no lectures on Wed afternoon). It was awful. The worst thing is having lots of gaps in your timetable, as it's often not enough time to go home. So you end up waiting around all day.

This year I'm doing a masters at Cambridge so have to get used to Saturday lectures. It appears almost all my lectures will be in the morning, which is a good thing for me.
    That's the worst part, the gaps! I usually go eat then go to the library, watch something on my laptop whilst doing work. I wouldn't be able to survive without my laptop!

ReputationRep:
    Lectures 10am-1pm Mon-Fri

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Woww is that for biomed???? I feel sorry for you!!! You should see mine for one of the weeks :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FemaleBo55)
    Woww is that for biomed???? I feel sorry for you!!! You should see mine for one of the weeks :eek:
    Heyo! Yes this is for biomed hahah c:

ReputationRep:
    Heyo! Yes this is for biomed hahah c:
    I knew it LOL, this timetable regular or does it change every week???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claree)
    Lectures 10am-1pm Mon-Fri

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You lucky person! Haha, what do you study?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    You lucky person! Haha, what do you study?
    3rd year chemical engineering at Cambridge. They've just finished building a new department, which has plenty enough lecture theatres for all years to have lectures at the same time, so they tried to put the lectures when we wanted. Last year we had a more random timetable as, in the old department, there was only one lecture theatre that fitted the whole year group in, yet there were three years to juggle between.

I suppose it makes up for having 9ams Mon-Sat in 1st year...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My uni timetable is unbelievable Monday to Thursday can i really stay at uni from 9am to 7:30 in the evening.
    Although is a nice environment to study and myfirst year of experience at university.

ReputationRep:
    Is any one here a student of lsbu? I appear to be the only girl class every other were guys

ReputationRep:
    Mines not bad apart from 6am commuter start on one day!

12-1 tutorial, 1-2 lecture 4-6 critical and contextual studies seminar

11-4 class

10-1 class

Off

9- 1 class

Then weekend off- but there will be **** loads of independent stuff and practicals etc

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 25, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.