Excellent thread
    Eggcellent* thread.

ReputationRep:
    :console:

all better?

bluemadhatter

the photos you had in your album reminded me of Reachin4TheStars as well
    the snapchat filters and curly hair >:P

Maybe the fire brigade are evacuating the house? Id mucch rather have food in the house than going our or buying clothes etc.

ReputationRep:
    I decided the egg fried rice was not a good idea because I did not have any sauces or vegetables and the onion turned out to be an apple.

So TheonlyMrsHolmes told me to go downstairs and buy Garum Masala and I did and then I came back and the rice was ready so I made baked beans and added the Masala then stirred then added a bit of black pepper and salt and stirred then let it thicken then poured it into a bowl of rice and now I'm eating it and I'm pretty happy.

Thanks everyone for trying to help

0to100 NotNotBatman UWS 999tigger retro_turtles saraxh

Name:  beans.jpe
Views: 18
Size:  159.1 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluemadhatter)
    I decided the egg fried rice was not a good idea because I did not have any sauces or vegetables and the onion turned out to be an apple.

So TheonlyMrsHolmes told me to go downstairs and buy Garum Masala and I did and then I came back and the rice was ready so I made baked beans and added the Masala then stirred then added a bit of black pepper and salt and stirred then let it thicken then poured it into a bowl of rice and now I'm eating it and I'm pretty happy.

I'm glad you used those beans, they look smashing...now I'm off to eat :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Bluemadhatter can cook for me anyday :drool: hehe

ReputationRep:

Two hours later and we finally got there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    It was my recipe

Buy some food with your next pay cheque. You should always have staples. Glad you got some food.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you used those beans, they look smashing...now I'm off to eat :laugh:
    Hehehee thank you

(Original post by retro_turtles)
    Two hours later and we finally got there!
    Ikr finally! I'm so full

(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It was my recipe
    Props to my bestieee :love:

ReputationRep:
    Garam masala is such a tasty spice blend. Staple of any kitchen, build up a store of herbs and spices. Don't need to go exotic and expensive, regular staples are fine. As mentioned above, standards like fresh ginger root and garlic cloves. Mixed whole peppercorns in a grinder. Flaky sea salt. Nice olive oil. Walnut and sesame seed oil if they take your fancy. Nuts and seeds. Almonds, sunflower, walnuts, pecans, pistachios, brazil nuts, cashews. Fly them up with a splash of bran oil, on a realy hot flame, for just a few minutes, with a dash of spice mix on them. omm nomm nomm

Im glad you sorted the hunger problem. Please go and buy some food when you get paid and start building up a small stock, so you have options when you get hungry. I felt like cooking for you or bringing a food parcel. You should know some stock vegetarian meals and snacks plus have the stuff available.

ReputationRep:
    Eat some meat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Im glad you sorted the hunger problem. Please go and buy some food when you get paid and start building up a small stock, so you have options when you get hungry. I felt like cooking for you or bringing a food parcel. You should know some stock vegetarian meals and snacks plus have the stuff available.
    I received about £6 today and I bought an onion, coriander, 4 pieces of cod, mushrooms, grapes and bread. and now all the money is gone again... but I think that should last me at least a week especially with the rice and eggs and garam masala and kidney beans.

I get paid at the end of the month (Just started a new job) when I will no longer have hungry nights :cry2: But for now I'll just have to make do with the occasional money that I do get which I also have to budget into travelling to work especially now I wont get 16-18 oyster card discounts :sad:

But at the end of the day, there are some people worse off living in ACTUAL poverty and going hungry like every day for months. Its just the fact that I've recently obtained a "condition" lets call it that makes me really hungry all the time and on top of that if I don't get food in my system it feels like my stomach is closing in on itself and I haven't eaten for days and it hurts so that is why 1 or 2 meals a day is just no sufficient any more. .

ReputationRep:
    Reminds me we're having pork chops, apple sauce and mash.

I received about £6 today and I bought an onion, coriander, 4 pieces of cod, mushrooms, grapes and bread. and now all the money is gone again... but I think that should last me at least a week especially with the rice and eggs and garam masala and kidney beans.

I get paid at the end of the month (Just started a new job) when I will no longer have hungry nights :cry2: But for now I'll just have to make do with the occasional money that I do get which I also have to budget into travelling to work especially now I wont get 16-18 oyster card discounts :sad:

But at the end of the day, there are some people worse off living in ACTUAL poverty and going hungry like every day for months. Its just the fact that I've recently obtained a "condition" lets call it that makes me really hungry all the time and on top of that if I don't get food in my system it feels like my stomach is closing in on itself and I haven't eaten for days and it hurts so that is why 1 or 2 meals a day is just no sufficient any more. .
    You should use Aldi, Lidl or any of the frozen food places or the market.

ReputationRep:
    eat some chick..
    Spoiler:
    Show
    peas:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samii123)
    Eggcellent* thread.
    :stink:

ReputationRep:
    :console:

all better?

bluemadhatter

the photos you had in your album reminded me of Reachin4TheStars as well
    the snapchat filters and curly hair >:P
    OML Really though?
    Bruhh your so popular, you need ta clean your pms out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meenu89)
    Reminds me we're having pork chops, apple sauce and mash.
    I just had bangers and mash hehe with beans

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 21, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.