Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    A human
    :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    I can't believe I missed the first page of the thread once again. :emo:

||TheUnknown|| I'm afraid that neither is an option.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What I can tell you, though, is that it would be almost impossible for me to do the triangle game here without giving the answer away. :hide:
    Fite me. :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Oh no
    Why ;(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    :getmecoat:
    Can't say sorry

ReputationRep:
    Why ;(
    Who is the unlucky fella + get on pinta

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: thank you sis.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Lol that confused me. But, ok.
    :hugs: No worries sis
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha It confuses me too :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I went to an RE thing, a Muslim said that if you believe in one God, that Jesus existed, and that there were other prophets, then you are Muslim too. I agree with the last two I think. As for the first, I think it's kind of like Hinduism (that there could be lots of Gods or sides of Gods from one God. Therefore, that kind of is believing in a single God, isn't it? I don't really know though

ReputationRep:
    How can I get my mum to set me up with her friend's son? They live across us and I want to talk to him but I'm too shy :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    How can I get my mum to set me up with her friend's son? They live across us and I want to talk to him but I'm too shy :emo:
    Invite him over for a game of Twister or Trivial Pursuit or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    Who is the unlucky fella + get on pinta
    Fella? O_O

ReputationRep:
    Yes, today I feel a little bit better. thank you.
    (I didn't know you were Muslim. Are you? )
    I have taught her what dua is lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    Invite him over for a game of Twister or Trivial Pursuit or something.
    I've never ever spoken to him, only his sisters :cry: he's like a popular person and I'm not worthy of him. Just gonna get my ukulele and sing to him :lol:

ReputationRep:

I said ok, he said what's up, I said nothing much, Wbu. And then he hasn't replied lol. I need the conversation to go a big further then I'll ask him about the work experience lol.
    Yeah, they are going to be lazy about it. You'll have to take your own initiative.
    Lmao, I was joking.
    Hahaha okay yeah i understand lol they seem lazy :rofl: yeah i will , i guess i will have to bully them but i guess baji can do that?
    Hahah okay , still have some :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    :hugs: No worries sis
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Haha It confuses me too :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    When I went to an RE thing, a Muslim said that if you believe in one God, that Jesus existed, and that there were other prophets, then you are Muslim too. I agree with the last two I think. As for the first, I think it's kind of like Hinduism (that there could be lots of Gods or sides of Gods from one God. Therefore, that kind of is believing in a single God, isn't it? I don't really know though
    I taught you what dua is right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never ever spoken to him, only his sisters :cry: he's like a popular person and I'm not worthy of him. Just gonna get my ukulele and sing to him :lol:
    It helps to know what you are in for before being asked to be set up with someone :lol: go to his garden and sing or something.

ReputationRep:
    Can't say sorry
    It is ok.

ReputationRep:
    Fella? O_O
    :toofunny: :rofl: :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    twas a joke

ReputationRep:
    It helps to know what you are in for before being asked to be set up with someone :lol: go to his garden and sing or something.
    But how do I even get his garden? :rofl: forget this, dating a girl is easier.

ReputationRep:
    But how do I even get his garden? :rofl: forget this, dating a girl is easier.
    We shouldn't derail this thread :ninja2:, open your VMs or PMs or whatever :judge: :judge: :judge:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    I taught you what dua is right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I knew the word before and that it was prayer - you taught me the technicalities

ReputationRep:
    We shouldn't derail this thread :ninja2:, open your VMs or PMs or whatever :judge: :judge: :judge:
    But it's how I am feeling :cry: anyways your PMs don't work do they? It's not my fault you lost your phone

Updated: February 8, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
American or British/European: what type of pancakes do you like?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.