Why do women wear tight clothes?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    obviously. its brightly coloured.
    Well yeh but mostly cos my ass is great. I got that KK look that brings all the girls the yard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adler97)
    *they are not smart women.
    *then there are women
    Please do not insult an entire gender, whilst making grammatical errors!
    *there are not smart women
    Spoiler:
    Show
    There's no need to get all grammatical up in here

ReputationRep:
    *they are not smart women.
    *then there are women
    Please do not insult an entire gender, whilst making grammatical errors!
    I was typing too fast, to check for errors.

ReputationRep:
    Tight clothes generally show your figure better and some, e.g. leggings and thin tops, are personally more comfortable then baggy clothes,which can make you look fatter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turquoise01)
    Tight clothes generally show your figure better and some, e.g. leggings and thin tops, are personally more comfortable then baggy clothes,which can make you look fatter.
    and if you are fat, then tight clothes show your figure perfectly and baggy clothes makes you look normal.

ReputationRep:
    I was typing too fast, to check for errors.
    Well "knowledge is best" perhaps you shouldn't insult the entire female population in the future, and if you do maybe you ought to be more conscientious with regards to your grammar.
    PS. You seem like a sexist pig - it's the 21st century, not 21 AD.

ReputationRep:
    Well "knowledge is best" perhaps you shouldn't insult the entire female population in the future, and if you do maybe you ought to be more conscientious with regards to your grammar.
    im not trying to insult them, they're insulting themselves, and I'm just saying what I see.

PS. Shut up, you f*gg*t.

ReputationRep:
    and if you are fat, then tight clothes show your figure perfectly and baggy clothes makes you look normal.
    Lol so fat people aren't normal? Tbh though if you're fat, why would you be wearing tight clothes? In this case they can sometimes be unflattering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    huh
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Istighfar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turquoise01)
    Lol so fat people aren't normal? Tbh though if you're fat, why would you be wearing tight clothes? In this case they can sometimes be unflattering.
    I didn't say fat people are not normal, though, being obese isn't normal(now I said it).

ReputationRep:
    oh

ReputationRep:
    i am certain you are denied sex on a regular basis

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans are not a sexualised item of clothing.
    An observer can sexualise the wearer, if they so choose. This however is usually independent of a person's choice to wear skinny jeans.

Skinny jeans were made popular and fashionable by modern media and clothing outlets. This could have roots in sexualising the wearer (be them a celebrity or model, it would make them and their look more appealing to the public) or could even be economically efficient since less material is used whilst generating the same profit. However these are not the things on the mind of the average person as they don their favourite skinnies.
    People wear clothes to "express" themselves. Which in reality is simply to appear part of a specific in-crowd.

Thus... People wear skinny jeans because other people wear skinny jeans.

ReputationRep:
    im not trying to insult them, they're insulting themselves, and I'm just saying what I see.

PS. Shut up, you f*gg*t.
    Having to resort to expletives is a sign of low intellect. How sad that you cannot articulate your misguided and narrow minded opinion properly.

One like = one prayer for this poor keyboard warrior

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't have to be to "impress guys." They could just do it because they want to.

ReputationRep:
    I sense a troll.

I miss the good old days of the internet when trolls were decent.

ReputationRep:
    skinny jeans should probably be in the women's part of the clothing store tbh so the men who want proper jeans (normal ones that fit properly) can find them quickly without having to decipher different descriptions and different 'cuts'.

ReputationRep:
    Lower your gaze men.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

PS. Shut up, you f*gg*t.
    Yes, but it's your opinion, that they are insulting themselves. If someone wants to wear an item of clothing then that's their choice, not yours just like it's a decision you take everyday on what you wear. It is shameful to insult a Muslim woman for wearing a burka, or Burkini in France and women fought for them to wear whatever they like without being faced with bigotry. This to me means that women no matter what should be able to wear whatever they want.
    Ps you're a fag too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iThrow)
    i am certain you are denied sex on a regular basis
    And I am sure you are too, I'm actually in a relationship though - thank you

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 2, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Which is the best season?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.