Why are people up still? it's Monday night. Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    That meme though

Haha, they do :rofl:

What kind of title would it have?
    Maan I'm procrastinating so damn hard
    Was watching a video about extreme coverage foundation ...and I don't even wear foundation :rofl:
    Idk yet... something encouraging them to do **** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    F*** knows lol. :rofl: her parents are the sort to talk about you behind your back, plus it was my friend's bf that told me haha, and, I'll pm you, as I still find it pretty humiliating.

That sounds pretty scary haha, what'd he say in the letters?
    I sound really ignorant here lol, but what's JSA?
    Jobseekers allowance me girl

(Original post by Rhaenys10)
    :hugs:

I have a thread about my uncle just now been stressing for a while whether I make a thread...
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4362398

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    wtf wait that's bogus, who even does that anymore. But how did you wind up best friends with them for so long with racist parents? :\ What did they say to you? :ninja:

I will say this though: one of my uncles who's a bad guy all over really he has a tattoo of a swatstika on his arm right, like he was a proper skinhead waaay back then yea and he's locked up now actually, so my gf has never met him. But I simply told her about him because I just got some leters from him and she contemplated not getting with me just for that lol

and people in real life don' actually use the word chav with me :naughty: lol but they say other stuff like "gonna scrounge off benefits your whole life" meanwhile I only been on JSA for not even a yr lol and they say other chav-like insults they're just too cowardly to say chav.
    Are you on JSA? Like i can go on it but ive heard its a headache tbh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Was watching a video about extreme coverage foundation ...and I don't even wear foundation :rofl:
    Hahaha :rofl: :rofl: that's nothin', I watch s****y prank videos when I procrastinate, you know the 'pranks' where they're like 'Don't worry it's a prank, it's a prank' lol.

Perhaps, that should be the title 'I'm encouraging everyone to get s*** done'

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

yea I'm procrastinating too tbh have a paper to write, due friday..I think lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ayaz789)
    Are you on JSA? Like i can go on it but ive heard its a headache tbh?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not on it anymore no, can't get jsa while getting student finance or vice versa..

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha :rofl: :rofl: that's nothin', I watch s****y prank videos when I procrastinate, you know the 'pranks' where they're like 'Don't worry it's a prank, it's a prank' lol.

Perhaps, that should be the title 'I'm encouraging everyone to get s*** done'

:toofunny:

yea I'm procrastinating too tbh have a paper to write, due friday..I think lol

and yet I'm not really getting **** done :rofl:
    But hey, I've got a really good theory about procrastination too.

ReputationRep:
    Not on it anymore no, can't get jsa while getting student finance or vice versa..
    Ahh okay , im not working or studying rn anyways :L

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

and yet I'm not really getting **** done :rofl:
    But hey, I've got a really good theory about procrastination too.
    :rofl: me too
    And, tell me your theory, wise one :excited:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: me too
    And, tell me your theory, wise one :excited:
    It's pretty basic, really. I felt really clever when I said that, but now I'm pretty much stating the obvious:

Procrastination is a sign that you're not really content with the stuff you've got to do. Like, if I had to do an English essay, I would've probably been writing right now, but since it's an Economics exam that I have to study for, I'm obviously not enjoying it as much, so here I am. :rofl:

Again, sorry if this **** is not as brilliant as you expected :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

It's pretty basic, really. I felt really clever when I said that, but now I'm pretty much stating the obvious:

Procrastination is a sign that you're not really content with the stuff you've got to do. Like, if I had to do an English essay, I would've probably been writing right now, but since it's an Economics exam that I have to study for, I'm obviously not enjoying it as much, so here I am. :rofl:

Again, sorry if this **** is not as brilliant as you expected :rofl:
    I have the same problem haha, when it comes to Biology, I want to leave it as long as possible, until literally the day before it's due in. But, if it's Forensic Psychology, that'd s*** would be already done as soon as I leave the classroom lol. :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I have the same problem haha, when it comes to Biology, I want to leave it as long as possible, until literally the day before it's due in. But, if it's Forensic Psychology, that'd s*** would be already done as soon as I leave the classroom lol. :rofl: :rofl:
    Can't believe what an idiot I was a year ago :rofl:
    If I had applied for the right thing at the right moment, it would've all been okay now.

But hey, I don't mind being one year older than everybody in my year if I get to do what I love.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Can't believe what an idiot I was a year ago :rofl:
    If I had applied for the right thing at the right moment, it would've all been okay now.

But hey, I don't mind being one year older than everybody in my year if I get to do what I love.
    I dunno if you told me, what did you do a year ago? :rofl:

And, I'll be 20 when I go to uni

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if you told me, what did you do a year ago? :rofl:

And, I'll be 20 when I go to uni
    Another thing in common :rofl:
    I'll be 19 but I'll turn 20 in December.

Wanna hear my confession? It's pretty sad (?) and stuff, but you're mah bestie here. :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

Another thing in common :rofl:
    I'll be 19 but I'll turn 20 in December.

Wanna hear my confession? It's pretty sad (?) and stuff, but you're mah bestie here. :rofl:
    :rofl:

And, sure :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

And, sure :rofl:
    Lmao I just sent it to you

*smiles thru da pain*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    How are your GCSEs going so far?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.