Whats the stupidest thing you have done recently?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Hhahaha i am so glad we don't have mass, but we are going to have this weird thing in a few weeks. Some priests from the main church are gonna come in a 'confession bus' and we are gonna have the touring mercy door to ask for forgiveness...
    Honestly school is a place of education not religion. Religion doesn't belong in schools. Anyway i change my mind I don't regret my actions.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1476563448.986072.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  55.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RossB1702)
    Honestly school is a place of education not religion. Religion doesn't belong in schools. Anyway i change my mind I don't regret my actions.

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1476563448.986072.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  55.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well you keep doing you Ross

ReputationRep:
    Relatable ahhaha
    LOOL, my very first real life crush I get butterflies every frickin' time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    LOOL, my very first real life crush I get butterflies every frickin' time
    Omg i have the same for this one guy at my college, like i think i'm over him but everytime i see him i'm like 'nope **** **** nope' and i usually have to walk to opposite way...

what did you do exactly?

ReputationRep:
    Omg i have the same for this one guy at my college, like i think i'm over him but everytime i see him i'm like 'nope **** **** nope' and i usually have to walk to opposite way...

what did you do exactly?
    I just can't help it, he is so amazing, when he talks to me, I blush and look down, I keep looking him at me in class, and he will look over too, and I get butterflies when I talk to him, and I get so happy when I see him.
    My hissy fit was just with my friend about overly amazing he is, I was jumping around and everything ahaha

ReputationRep:
    I just can't help it, he is so amazing, when he talks to me, I blush and look down, I keep looking him at me in class, and he will look over too, and I get butterflies when I talk to him, and I get so happy when I see him.
    My hissy fit was just with my friend about overly amazing he is, I was jumping around and everything ahaha
    Awhhhhhhhhh Lets hope he does too!

ReputationRep:
    Awhhhhhhhhh Lets hope he does too!
    LOOOOLLL I hope so! But I doubt it's ever gonaa happen What's your crushes name? x

ReputationRep:
    Posting in this thread

ReputationRep:
    LOOOOLLL I hope so! But I doubt it's ever gonaa happen What's your crushes name? x
    same in my situation haha and i think he'd called Tom, yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grimm Reaper)
    Posting in this thread

ReputationRep:
    same in my situation haha and i think he'd called Tom, yours?
    LOOOL Good luck with him x You think? OOOOOOOOOHHHHH you don't know his name girl? I talk to him every single frickin day His name is Dan I kno his second name but ain't writing it on ere.

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL Good luck with him x You think? OOOOOOOOOHHHHH you don't know his name girl? I talk to him every single frickin day His name is Dan I kno his second name but ain't writing it on ere.
    Wise choice, and i spoken to him a few times but i avoid him as much as possible because i get giddy and speak weird (as evident from the vocaroo thread)

ReputationRep:
    Wise choice, and i spoken to him a few times but i avoid him as much as possible because i get giddy and speak weird (as evident from the vocaroo thread)
    Ohh, rightt, I blush and forget what I'm talking about most of the time
    Poor you! I hope it goes smoothly for you bb x

ReputationRep:
    Ohh, rightt, I blush and forget what I'm talking about most of the time
    Poor you! I hope it goes smoothly for you bb x
    Yeah i highly doubt it will haha, avoid and swerve is the way to go. But GL to you! x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah i highly doubt it will haha, avoid and swerve is the way to go. But GL to you! x
    It will girl you just don't expect it But thank youu! xx

ReputationRep:
    Just googled "difference between belgium and belgian"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Just googled "difference between belgium and belgian"
    well done ahahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexFam)
    Told a maths group chat from A level they're all nerds and that they should loosen up and have a **** while I was drunk.
    That's actually pretty funny haha, I've done a whole host of really stupid **** while being drunk. Thankfully I now know how to control my self barely. Like this one time I was partying it up in prague as part of a society tour and I'm climbing this sort of women statue thing and the DJ is standing on top, now this statue is a good 20 feet into the air and when I actually got to the top the DJ was like how the hell you get up here lmao.

(Original post by ak143244)
    They're okay
    Galaxy is the best chocolate ever and always will be.
    I never thought I would ever hear anyone agree that Galaxy are the best chocolates in existence. I think this is the happiest day of my life no joke.

what did you do exactly?
    Interesting, so this is how girls react to their crushes seems pretty different to the way guys react I can tell you that .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gatewaymerge)
    That's actually pretty funny haha, I've done a whole host of really stupid **** while being drunk. Thankfully I now know how to control my self barely. Like this one time I was partying it up in prague as part of a society tour and I'm climbing this sort of women statue thing and the DJ is standing on top, now this statue is a good 20 feet into the air and when I actually got to the top the DJ was like how the hell you get up here lmao.

I never thought I would ever hear anyone agree that Galaxy are the best chocolates in existence. I think this is the happiest day of my life no joke.

Interesting, so this is how girls react to their crushes seems pretty different to the way guys react I can tell you that .
    LMAO I'm sure it's very different I just can't get over it

ReputationRep:
    Stayed awake till 3 in the morning so i could win last person to post here wins:facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.