Do you feel tired after masturbating?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    I don't want to go into my fantasies... :erm:
    You tease me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Yeah, much more so than a total badass who makes numerous accounts and hurls the same insults at the same people over and over, right :rofl:
    Yeah I would so much rather be a moron trying to flirt with a time travelling 1970s flower girl who is probably literally an old hairy man from sheffield in disguise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bibibibin)
    Yeah I would so much rather be a moron trying to flirt with a time travelling 1970s flower girl who is probably literally an old hairy man from sheffield in disguise.
    We're not all like you - the internet for us is just a bit of fun, you seem to literally live for this **** :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    You keep slating Sheffield, but you've never even been

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I've seen her irl, she's not

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    You keep slating Sheffield, but you've never even been
    Okay I'm convinced it's Tingsi now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Okay I'm convinced it's Tingsi now :lol:
    He keeps regurgitating the same insults at me :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    He keeps regurgitating the same insults at me :rofl:
    So he has like two different personas or what lol, I'm lost. What's wrong with Sheffield :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    So he has like two different personas or what lol, I'm lost. What's wrong with Sheffield :rofl:
    Yep lol, he was manically trying to apologise to us yesterday, but then kept insulting us at the same time on a different account. :rofl:

And, nothing haha, it's just where I'm from, so he keeps slating it lol.

He's insulting me on this thread too: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post68059680

ReputationRep:
    Yep lol, he was manically trying to apologise to us yesterday, but then kept insulting us at the same time on a different account. :rofl:

He's insulting me on this thread too: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...3#post68059680
    He makes me laugh. :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    He makes me laugh. :toofunny:
    He's really making my weekend that bit more exciting :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:

Where did the Jamaican insults come from :rofl: You're not even Jamaican??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Where did the Jamaican insults come from :rofl: You're not even Jamaican??
    I'm Mixed race, my Mum's family is from Jamaica haha. He must have seen my comment on some thread that I have a Jamaican nan lol. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I'm Mixed race, my Mum's family is from Jamaica haha. He must have seen my comment on some thread that I have a Jamaican nan lol. :rofl:
    You're mixed race? :love:

I never knew that Wow he must have done some A-grade stalking to find that I didn't even realise :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Hot

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    You're mixed race? :love:

I never knew that Wow he must have done some A-grade stalking to find that I didn't even realise :rofl:
    Yep, can show you a photo if you like haha.

He probably did :rofl: , he also keeps saying about Rhaenys being from Vienna lol.

ReputationRep:
    What's hot? Haha

ReputationRep:
    What's hot? Haha
    U hunny

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    We're not all like you - the internet for us is just a bit of fun, you seem to literally live for this **** :rofl:
    I actually have my own successful business which I am making millions in. Where as you spend you days eating pot noodles and staring at breast on the internet like a sad act.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 16, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.