If you could rid this world of anything, what would it be?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    Lol thanks you walking flesh bag of diabetes

and well at this case fair enough ahha
    :cool:

I don't blame you about the wasp thing though, people can die from their bites lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    :cool:

I don't blame you about the wasp thing though, people can die from their bites lol
    We keep getting wasps in the house EVERY ****IN DAY like theres a hole somewhere but we don't know, i constantly live in fear of being attacked i almost slipped and died whilst in the shower!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    Prob myself

EDIT: and Motor Neurone Disease
    Na you're too gorgeous to be rid of

ReputationRep:
    myself

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bubblegumcat)
    myself

Posted from TSR Mobile
    NO!

ReputationRep:
    Paedophiles, murderers, terrorists and rapists

ReputationRep:
    We keep getting wasps in the house EVERY ****IN DAY like theres a hole somewhere but we don't know, i constantly live in fear of being attacked i almost slipped and died whilst in the shower!
    I was about to feel bad but then :rofl:

also I'm meant to start a pest control job soon in dingle...

happen to be in that part of liverpool?

ReputationRep:
    I was about to feel bad but then :rofl:

also I'm meant to start a pest control job soon in dingle...

happen to be in that part of liverpool?
    Omg are you actually from Liverpool?

Naaaaa

ReputationRep:
    Omg are you actually from Liverpool?

Naaaaa
    No I'm from Birmingham but a mate who lives in Liverpool let me be his reference for the job out there, which I may not take due to its distance...

are youuuu from there though, you seemed excited?

ReputationRep:
    No I'm from Birmingham but a mate who lives in Liverpool let me be his reference for the job out there, which I may not take due to its distance...

are youuuu from there though, you seemed excited?
    Oh right thats good then, no i was shocked mixed with horror... liverpudlians have a strange ass accent and mancunians tend to not like them much!

ReputationRep:
    Oh right thats good then, no i was shocked mixed with horror... liverpudlians have a strange ass accent and mancunians tend to not like them much!
    people say brummies have bad accents but they're so stupid because what they'e thinking of is like over in walsall...or the older gens who have a proper black country accent... brummies sound rather normal :bigsmile:

nah I proper like the scouse accent but are you from Manny?...

ReputationRep:
    people say brummies have bad accents but they're so stupid because what they'e thinking of is like over in walsall...or the older gens who have a proper black country accent... brummies sound rather normal :bigsmile:

nah I proper like the scouse accent but are you from Manny?...
    Brummies are a godsend compared to Liverpudlians lol, i proper love it now because of Cillian Murphy off of 'Peaky Blinders'..and yes i'm a manc

ReputationRep:
    Brummies are a godsend compared to Liverpudlians lol, i proper love it now because of Cillian Murphy off of 'Peaky Blinders'..and yes i'm a manc
    nah cillian actually didnt have a proper accent atall, his just sounds like diluted irish-scouse.
    but Godsend...I'll take it.

Oh a manc is it...not being funny but I don't relate to you guys much lol it's hipster-ising too much it seems

ReputationRep:
    nah cillian actually didnt have a proper accent atall, his just sounds like diluted irish-scouse.
    but Godsend...I'll take it.

Oh a manc is it...not being funny but I don't relate to you guys much lol it's hipster-ising too much it seems
    Either way still a pretty peng voice lol

And yeah we get too full of ourselves because of the whole music scene thing as well as the nightlife i hate most mancs tbh

ReputationRep:
    Either way still a pretty peng voice lol

And yeah we get too full of ourselves because of the whole music scene thing as well as the nightlife i hate most mancs tbh
    yea I know thats what it is the rave culture for sure def hipsterville lol got a few mancs at my uni and moving in the area and they stick out like sore V-neck shirt wearing thumbs. But not all mancs.

ReputationRep:
    tsr

ReputationRep:
    Cancer

ReputationRep:
    yea I know thats what it is the rave culture for sure def hipsterville lol got a few mancs at my uni and moving in the area and they stick out like sore V-neck shirt wearing thumbs. But not all mancs.
    'a sore v-neck shirt wearing thumbs' hahah is it that bad?

Everyone thinks they're special here tbh but i wouldn't move out of here because i love this drugged up sh*thole too much!

ReputationRep:
    'a sore v-neck shirt wearing thumbs' hahah is it that bad?

Everyone thinks they're special here tbh but i wouldn't move out of here because i love this drugged up sh*thole too much!
    that's how I feel about brum lol

and yea like the saying stick out like a sore thumb. Well these thumbs happen to wear v-necks. Loads of the ones I see anyways. And they have the hairstyle like Brad Pitt all the time, rahs who party hard basically. Or they're uncool roadmen. The girls are alrite though but tend to think they're fashionistas lol

ReputationRep:
    huaraches

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 18, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.