Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Asiangirl_18)
    Im not sure. I kinda do because my star sign is everything that I am. My personality is an exact match and its kinda crazy as to how I am what my star sign is. Yet on the other hand I don't think I'm supposed to believe in them because it's against my religion. So its kinda tough.
    Wbu! Do u believe in them?
    Noope they're so stupid in my eyes. Literally every characteristic for each one matches everyone. So like if I knew I was a Scorpio and I looked them up I'm like oooooh my god that's so relatable and then I find out I was wrong and I'm Cancer sign then I'm like ooh wow that makes sense yeah I am cancer. Like they just make up random ambiguous things that are supposed to apply to everyone. I see so many posts on Facebook where someone just writes random things that cancers do or etc. like they just make them up.

Also, I'm Muslim and I recently found out that believing in them is like shirk(majorist sin) I think 😄 Lol

ReputationRep:
    Have u ever had on argument/debate on student room

ReputationRep:
    OP why do you use so many wink emoticons?

(Original post by Squish•)
    Noope they're so stupid in my eyes. Literally every characteristic for each one matches everyone. So like if I knew I was a Scorpio and I looked them up I'm like oooooh my god that's so relatable and then I find out I was wrong and I'm Cancer sign then I'm like ooh wow that makes sense yeah I am cancer. Like they just make up random ambiguous things that are supposed to apply to everyone. I see so many posts on Facebook where someone just writes random things that cancers do or etc. like they just make them up.

Also, I'm Muslim and I recently found out that believing in them is like shirk(majorist sin) I think 😄 Lol
    i agree 100% to everything said above lol :five:

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm currently studying Shakespeare etc and I do love English so ofc I was gonna come up with something like that
    Plus im sure u secretly love my quote
    Ah I really loved the part where you said life is to live and to die. That really struck me I never realised that before lol

ReputationRep:
    would you rather have french fries for fingers or noodles for hair? 😜

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.e.)
    Who would chose French fries when u can just cut the noodles off and wear a wig or hat and still have good hands

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    Yay 🙏(High five)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    oh do you? The moisturiser prolly b comes crusty eww :// and if me feet were liek that then I wont've brought 'em up, i'd go hide in the corner, with a nivea bottle.......
    :O what ur tryna say. But i will give it to ya that was very funny hahah
    And btw the moisturiser doesn't kus my feet are good thnx. And do u have a weird foot fetish by any chance? LOL

ReputationRep:
    Ah I really loved the part where you said life is to live and to die. That really struck me I never realised that before lol
    Hahah that is life tho is it not? U live it and then u die. Sad as it may be thats life I guess

ReputationRep:
    :O what ur tryna say. But i will give it to ya that was very funny hahah
    And btw the moisturiser doesn't kus my feet are good thnx. And do u have a weird foot fetish by any chance? LOL

Lol, nah thankfully i dont

ReputationRep:

They are relatable tbh. Plus if u put ur date of birth in it tells u which sign u are. There shouldn't be any mistakes tbh.

And lol same here hahah. I felt a bit bad but I like looking at my sign so idk what to do now

ReputationRep:
    Have u ever had on argument/debate on student room
    Yes. It was on the Channel 4 reporter wearing a hijab when reporting the Nice attacks. That was pretty intense tbh and in the end I gave up trying to make them see my point of view lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mkap)
    OP why do you use so many wink emoticons?

Hahah idk its just one of my signature emojis that I like to use
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hahah that is life tho is it not? U live it and then u die. Sad as it may be thats life I guess
    Death is a part of life and life is a part of death... it is all a cycle, it doesn't matter if we are dead or living, because the world goes on... and when life on earth comes to a close (because of alien invasion or more likely global warming) the human race might perish but the earth will live on, perhaps as a soulless husk or as a blazing fireball, maybe the planet will have rings like Jupiter or Saturn. But one thing is for certain it will live on, past our expiration date, past civilisation's expiration date, past life on earth's as we know it's expiration date..... and yet life goes on... we still live day in and day out, making the most of our days before we die... and the world will live on until time stands still and all is darkness... all is silent

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)

Lol, nah thankfully i dont
    U sure?

ReputationRep:
    They are relatable tbh. Plus if u put ur date of birth in it tells u which sign u are. There shouldn't be any mistakes tbh.

And lol same here hahah. I felt a bit bad but I like looking at my sign so idk what to do now
    I've never checked it I've only been told. Yeah I wasn't saying that they make mistakes with what star sign I am, I was like when you think you are Scorpio then you can easily relate to that and think oh my god it's so true but then you find out it's actually cancer and you are like ohh wow this is so me. Each one relates to everyone and people just make stuff up and put it there. Load of rubbis h if u ask me lol how do stars say what personality I have like everyone born in same month is gonna have same personality or something Hahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Death is a part of life and life is a part of death... it is all a cycle, it doesn't matter if we are dead or living, because the world goes on... and when life on earth comes to a close (because of alien invasion or more likely global warming) the human race might perish but the earth will live on, perhaps as a soulless husk or as a blazing fireball, maybe the planet will have rings like Jupiter or Saturn. But one thing is for certain it will live on, past our expiration date, past civilisation's expiration date, past life on earth's as we know it's expiration date..... and yet life goes on... we still live day in and day out, making the most of our days before we die... and the world will live on until time stands still and all is darkness... all is silent
    Wow u have just outdone me but that was amazinngggg tbh. Very deep and intense

ReputationRep:
    I've never checked it I've only been told. Yeah I wasn't saying that they make mistakes with what star sign I am, I was like when you think you are Scorpio then you can easily relate to that and think oh my god it's so true but then you find out it's actually cancer and you are like ohh wow this is so me. Each one relates to everyone and people just make stuff up and put it there. Load of rubbis h if u ask me lol how do stars say what personality I have like everyone born in same month is gonna have same personality or something Hahahaha
    Hahah never thought of that tbh. Altho some people only have some of the personality traits and some have all of them. But that's an interesting point. Hadnt thought of that lol
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Wow u have just outdone me but that was amazinngggg tbh. Very deep and intense
    that was fun, spontaneous creative writing thank youuuu, nah I just took inspiration from your comment that death is a part of life nah probably more cliched than deep and intense

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by m.e.)
    Noodles for hair because I like wearing rings on my fingers and not sure how I would wear them with French fries for fingers and the noodles for hair sounds good because when I'm hungry I could eat a bit I guess and plus it would be cool to have straight hair for a change as mine are curly

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.