Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    Now that sounds like a good wedding reception - you get so pissed you don't remember the wedding.

MB
    Oh dear......moi???? Surely not???

G

EDIT: putting in bold

ReputationRep:
    welll this threads gone down hill for sure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willa)
    welll this threads gone down hill for sure
    Since when?? What would you say was the peak of this thread??

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Since when?? What would you say was the peak of this thread??

G
    I know which bit I enjoyed the most!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ellie4)
    I know which bit I enjoyed the most!
    Hahahaha!!! Now now..we mustn't start this again....otherwise we'll be posting innuendos for the rest of the day!!!!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha!!! Now now..we mustn't start this again....otherwise we'll be posting innuendos for the rest of the day!!!!!!

G
    *Crawls back into the shadows*

ReputationRep:
    *Crawls back into the shadows*
    Come back!!!! It's more fun with you here!!

Btw- i wasn't really reading the thread properly last night....who was the second wedding for??? Having said that....who's in the first wedding??? :confused:

G

ReputationRep:
    Come back!!!! It's more fun with you here!!

Btw- i wasn't really reading the thread properly last night....who was the second wedding for??? Having said that....who's in the first wedding??? :confused:

G
    Heh alright then! *Comes out of darkness once more*. It was baz and helenia, and then me and pol. No weddings happened though, and I asked to be matched up with someone else, because I knew pol would divorce me as soon as he could.

ReputationRep:
    Heh alright then! *Comes out of darkness once more*. It was baz and helenia, and then me and pol. No weddings happened though, and I asked to be matched up with someone else, because I knew pol would divorce me as soon as he could.
    I see...makes more sense now!!!

Don't worry about divorce....just make sure you sign a lovely pre-nuptual saying you get half of his bath tub and everything else if he chooses to divorce you

G

ReputationRep:
    I see...makes more sense now!!!

Don't worry about divorce....just make sure you sign a lovely pre-nuptual saying you get half of his bath tub and everything else if he chooses to divorce you

G
    don't think I'd get him down the aisle! Besides, what if he chose to specify he got half my hair?! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Squishy)
    Does the ULC condone gay marriages? I forget.
    I think so, or at least it has no opinion either way (the standard view of the ULC)

ReputationRep:
    don't think I'd get him down the aisle! Besides, what if he chose to specify he got half my hair?! :eek:
    Lol....in that case...best not!!!

Sorry everyone....but it looks like Ellie and Pol won't be getting married after all....

G

ReputationRep:
    seems the groom has been busily dozing in his bathtub whilst his lovely bride has announced to the rest of the world of her intention to leave him at the altar... :eek:

scandalous...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)
    seems the groom has been busily dozing in his bathtub whilst his lovely bride has announced to the rest of the world of her intention to leave him at the altar... :eek:

scandalous...
    Agreed...where is Pol btw?? I haven't seen any anti-blonde posting recently? He seems to have disappeared!

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KHL)

scandalous...
    I'm planning to run off with the best man... not sure who he is though!

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to run off with the best man... not sure who he is though!
    Surely you should have already run off with the best man...before telling Pol you're leaving him at the altar???? He might try and hunt you down now....run Ellie....RUN!!!

G

ReputationRep:
    Surely you should have already run off with the best man...before telling Pol you're leaving him at the altar???? He might try and hunt you down now....run Ellie....RUN!!!

G
    But I can't find the best man, because I don't know who it is. Ah, screw it, I'm running off with the bridesmaid *grabs Acaila*

ReputationRep:
    But I can't find the best man, because I don't know who it is. Ah, screw it, I'm running off with the bridesmaid *grabs Acaila*
    Hahahaha....good choice....you'll have to go and get her though...she's up in Scotland

G

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha....good choice....you'll have to go and get her though...she's up in Scotland

G
    She's worth it!

ReputationRep:
    She's worth it!
    Aaaawww....i hope you're very happy together...and soon have lots of little Amys and Ellies running aro.....hold on a mo....how would that work????:confused:

G

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.