How old are you?
    Older :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well thank you, I wanted to feel less old :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternalflames)
    Well thank you, I wanted to feel less old :lol:
    Everyone has this urge to feel young. Afraid to say it, but you ain't gonna get any younger

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qaz25)
    Everyone has this urge to feel young. Afraid to say it, but you ain't gonna get any younger

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know :emo:
    But I don't have wrinkles or grey hair yet so it's all good for now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ItisAyaz)
    Haha ik we Pmd each other and i never sent a pic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmao. You are very bhulakad. :facepalm: Obviously, you have.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saba XD)
    Lmao. You are very bhulakad. :facepalm: Obviously, you have.
    Ohh i legit have a bad memory but somehow know half the quran alhamdulillah:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    I make good tea too
    Do you have blue eyes though?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Do you have blue eyes though?
    Think of the darkest brown eyes you've ever seen, then imagine them to be even darker. That's what my eyes look like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    I feel us Pakistanis prioritize the wrong issues and perhaps that's why our country is in the bad state it is. Whilst I bear no negative thoughts or feelings towards the guy above, he isn't the chaiwala we should concentrate on. This is - https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/pho...type=3&theater
    And he's not alone, there are so many more like that.
    Exactly this. :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Samosa)
    Think of the darkest brown eyes you've ever seen, then imagine them to be even darker. That's what my eyes look like
    Do you wish you had blue eyes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    damn
    hes cute for an indian guy
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Do you wish you had blue eyes?
    I've never really cared tbh, I'm fine with brown eyes, they suit me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    I feel us Pakistanis prioritize the wrong issues and perhaps that's why our country is in the bad state it is. Whilst I bear no negative thoughts or feelings towards the guy above, he isn't the chaiwala we should concentrate on. This is - https://www.facebook.com/ilmfeed/pho...type=3&theater
    And he's not alone, there are so many more like that.
    Basically, in Pakistan, not a lot of people have blue eyes hence, when his first photo was taken by a photograher, it went viral. Another reason was that he was just a normal tea seller.
    ok wait. i don't get this. where does your loyalty lie? are you british first or paktistani? if you're pakistani then what r u still doing in the UK? you want to have a serious discussion then sure lets have one. don't pick and choose points that are advantageous to you and then when someone rationale comes along to shed light on other not so pretty points you then take the easy way out by reporting the post to the moderators in the hope of getting that person banned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Risobelle)
    ok wait. i don't get this. where does your loyalty lie? are you british first or paktistani? if you're pakistani then what r u still doing in the UK? you want to have a serious discussion then sure lets have one. don't pick and choose points that are advantageous to you and then when someone rationale comes along to shed light on other not so pretty points you then take the easy way out by reporting the post to the moderators in the hope of getting that person banned.
    Huh? Who did I report?

ReputationRep:
    O.M.G he is sooo good looking. His eyes are awesome. I think I'm in love haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm Chinese.

My loyalty is to Mordor.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am in the UK because there is more sunlight here than in Mordor. I can get my vitamin D here.

ReputationRep:
    Huh? Who did I report?
    please answer the question. where does your loyalty lie. are you british first or pakistani?

ReputationRep:
    please answer the question. where does your loyalty lie. are you british first or pakistani?
    Please, make sense.

ReputationRep:
    I'm the one with the flag. Right there. You can't miss me.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.