Turn on thread page Beta

why did you make a tsr account? watch

ReputationRep:
    It was just to talk bs on a forum really. Never had any intention of using it for help like most people

ReputationRep:
    I made it cos I needed some advice for something that was really bugging me.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by BhavyaB)
    How are Maths and Economics at AS?
    Maths at AS is easy, just make sure you go over the chapters and do past papers
    Economics is the deadest subject I've ever done. Unless you're interested in the subject, it's so boring

ReputationRep:
    I needed help with some of my GCSE revision but now I just use it to procrastinate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rayestar)
    for the gems...

Spoiler:
    Show

jk I needed RS help cos we had a cover teacher teaching us our first year of GCSE

do you need help for rs?? or have you already done it?? if you do need help you can ask any questions and i will give you a detailed answer?
    i got an A a few marks off and A*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    I made it cos I needed some advice for something that was really bugging me.
    the actual reason why i made it was for advice on gcses, revision tips etc
    but when i made it i knew it was more than that lol :k:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geek567)
    the actual reason why i made it was for advice on gcses, revision tips etc
    but when i made it i knew it was more than that lol :k:
    You are the greatest!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I made one for the personal statements. I forgot about the site for a few months and returned. Now look at me; it's embarrassing, I never intended to stick around. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Because I don't have a social lif-ahem cough cough, so I can get help with revision pretty much yeah.

ReputationRep:
    do you need help for rs?? or have you already done it?? if you do need help you can ask any questions and i will give you a detailed answer?
    i got an A a few marks off and A*
    ahh i did the gcse this year and got full marks in one paper but a low A in the other so i was a few ums off A* too
    it was so stressful cos we had the cover teachers teaching us lol

ReputationRep:
    ahh i did the gcse this year and got full marks in one paper but a low A in the other so i was a few ums off A* too
    it was so stressful cos we had the cover teachers teaching us lol
    ok lol. this was the same for me i was a few marks off an A*. I was slightly upset as i was confident that i'd get an A* since i revised a lot and i found rs easy.
    i bet my SPAG let me down lol and not writing enough. what else did you do?

ReputationRep:
    ok lol. this was the same for me i was a few marks off an A*. I was slightly upset as i was confident that i'd get an A* since i revised a lot and i found rs easy.
    i bet my SPAG let me down lol and not writing enough. what else did you do?
    as in subjects?

ReputationRep:
    as in subjects?
    yes as in subjects and what did you like/dislike about them?

ReputationRep:
    yes as in subjects and what did you like/dislike about them?
    I did maths, double english, triple science, RS, German, Computing, geogaphy, gcse statistics, level 3 statistical methods, japanese

i really liked maths and statistics cos they were really straight forward to me so i technically did no revision for the exams
    english, computing and RS were a bit of a hell cos i was predicted Ds from my mocks (god knows how I got As in them... but then, no one revises for mocks lol)
    for science, I was just going in the class flow, since out skl decided to teach us all unit 3s at the last 2 months lol (thankfully i got what i needed for my sixth form)
    German and geography were just memorising so they were alright
    japanese- i already know it fluently so no revision

wbu?

ReputationRep:
    i am just wondering why some people made a tsr account. i made it so i can get help on revision.etc

To argue with the cucks on this website

ReputationRep:
    i am just wondering why some people made a tsr account. i made it so i can get help on revision.etc
    Loveee giving advice. And if I fail Bio I'm kinda dead.

ReputationRep:
    I did maths, double english, triple science, RS, German, Computing, geogaphy, gcse statistics, level 3 statistical methods, japanese

i really liked maths and statistics cos they were really straight forward to me so i technically did no revision for the exams
    english, computing and RS were a bit of a hell cos i was predicted Ds from my mocks (god knows how I got As in them... but then, no one revises for mocks lol)
    for science, I was just going in the class flow, since out skl decided to teach us all unit 3s at the last 2 months lol (thankfully i got what i needed for my sixth form)
    German and geography were just memorising so they were alright
    japanese- i already know it fluently so no revision

wbu?
    lol i have similar subject to you.
    i have already done history french and RS(I found RS easy and didn't really revise as much as the other subjects.
    i am currently doing maths, statisitic, english, double science, computing.
    i have always wanted to do geography but i do not know why i didn't choose it as an option.????

i am really struggling for computing. do you think you could help me??? what was the hardest and easiest bits??
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    No idea, it was too long ago.

ReputationRep:
    lol i have similar subject to you.
    i have already done history french and RS(I found RS easy and didn't really revise as much as the other subjects.
    i am currently doing maths, statisitic, english, double science, computing.
    i have always wanted to do geography but i do not know why i didn't choose it as an option.????

i am really struggling for computing. do you think you could help me??? what was the hardest and easiest bits??
    i'm guessing you do ocr?? I remember when i suffered from computing not so long ago haha
    the problem is, i have a feeling that the spec may have changed completely from ur year... but some of the resources have been updated. I'll just give you some stuff that i used for my revision:

http://www.mrfraser.org/ ---> this was extremely useful, it literally covers the whole spec into small and concise texts
    http://78.40.236.113/TechICT/SOW/Com...isionGuide.pdf ---> I rate this my second best resource

i technically just crammed everything a few days before the exam by memorising these notes, they were a life saver!!

just ask me again if u need help for a subj i did in gcse

good luckkk

ReputationRep:
    i'm guessing you do ocr?? I remember when i suffered from computing not so long ago haha
    the problem is, i have a feeling that the spec may have changed completely from ur year... but some of the resources have been updated. I'll just give you some stuff that i used for my revision:

http://www.mrfraser.org/ ---> this was extremely useful, it literally covers the whole spec into small and concise texts
    http://78.40.236.113/TechICT/SOW/Com...isionGuide.pdf ---> I rate this my second best resource

i technically just crammed everything a few days before the exam by memorising these notes, they were a life saver!!

just ask me again if u need help for a subj i did in gcse

good luckkk
    i don't think the spec has changed and yes i am doing ocr. 60% is coursework and 40% exam.
    thanks a lot you have been great

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.