Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Gimp)
    DazYa.

My email is: [email protected]
    My UKL account is obviously: Gimp

Is there any other info you need? My IP can be derived from: ginganutz.eu.org

When you have managed to get into my account, create a thread in my name confessing my homosexuality. THEN I will believe you are a hacker.
    i'll need you to come to IRC.......... download mirc www.mirc.co.uk

and type /server acool.dal.net

u'll get seriously owned, i put my life on it. when tk connected to that chat server, thats how i got her ip.... cossack went on jenny's site...... and swatfa ircs anyway so hes an easy target

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa777)
    i'll need you to come to IRC.......... download mirc www.mirc.co.uk

and type /server acool.dal.net

u'll get seriously owned, i put my life on it.
    Why do you need me on IRC. I've given you my IP. I won't be accepting any files or clicking on any URLs from you in IRC.

What kind of hacker needs people to accept invitations to cyberchat rooms? I highly doubt the likes of Vienna and an Siarach visited a teen chat IRC server.

(Original post by Gimp)
    Why do you need me on IRC. I've given you my IP. I won't be accepting any files or clicking on any URLs from you in IRC.

What kind of hacker needs people to accept invitations to cyberchat rooms? I highly doubt the likes of Vienna and an Siarach visited a teen chat IRC server.
    vienna went on jennys site thats more than enough, i'll be gone by tomorrow pretty much

you havent given your ip out

you jst type /msg DazYa hi then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gimp)

neither did i....

EDIT yes i did i went on 'Jennys' site - funny cant remember the exact name of the site now...what was it again DAzya?

(Original post by Cossack)
    neither did i....

EDIT yes i did i went on 'Jennys' site - funny cant remember the exact name of the site now...what was it again DAzya?
    yes shes the admin there thats how i got info on you

ReputationRep:
    vienna went on jennys site thats more than enough, i'll be gone by tomorrow pretty much

you havent given your ip out

you jst type /msg DazYa hi then
    You're a hacker and you don't know how to get the IP from a domain name? I told you: ginganutz.eu.org.

Try: /dns ginganutz.eu.org

In IRC. Taking tips from me eh? Maybe you're not quite the h4x0r you thought you were.

ReputationRep:
    yes shes the admin there thats how i got info on you
    Oh i get it now.....there must have been quite a few people who visited the site from here after the link was put up tho???

(Original post by Gimp)
    You're a hacker and you don't know how to get the IP from a domain name? I told you: ginganutz.eu.org.

Try: /dns ginganutz.eu.org

In IRC. Taking tips from me eh? Maybe you're not quite the h4x0r you thought you were.
    AHHAHAHA LOLOL that isn't even your ip, you would have been connected to chatworlds otherwise WHICH you are not cus you dont even have IRC

look, jsut connect to IRC then i'll show you newblar.

also its a bit like doing:

* Dns resolving 127.0.0.1
    -
    * Dns resolved 127.0.0.1 to localhost
    -

which resolves to your own computer, that isnt your ip gimp, nice try, you 24 year old.

ReputationRep:

-
    -

which resolves to your own computer, that isnt your ip gimp, nice try, you 24 year old.
    do u know my password or not??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by integral_neo)
    do u know my password now or u can just access my account?
    do u know my password or u can just access my account (i ask again)?

ur not answering my question.. do u knwo my password or u could just access my account

tell me whether u know my password or not?

do u know my password or not?
    If he did he would have told you by now, send him a pm or stop worrying about it

Don't you all use firewalls? :confused: And manually clear all the cookies every 1-2 days? When you use *****y programms like kazaa or -especially- mirc, you have to be prepared to get hacked.

Daz does it for fun, but there are others who can keylog your credit card info etc. That's pretty easy with simple trojans.

ReputationRep:
    Unless you have published your pm's, the only way for him to read them would be to know your password.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry its only a matter of time before DazYa himself gets hacked.

ReputationRep:

-
    -

Sorry it would seem the dynamic DNS hasn't updated since last my IP changed! My apologies. Still, seen as you are a great hacker you can obtain my IP by other means than me handing it to you on a plate, surely?

ReputationRep:
    DazYa also seems to be doing an awful lot of PMing - maybe hes not in this alone or that has something to do with his method of finding the passwords.

(Original post by Gimp)
    Sorry it would seem the dynamic DNS hasn't updated since last my IP changed! My apologies.
    its ok, all accepted

ReputationRep:
    its ok, all accepted
    I see you ignored the rest of the challenge. And why are you talking about DDoSing in the other thread. I thought you could get access to my UKL account?

ReputationRep:
    Tel me DazYa whos User Profile was that which you were just viewing - your next target perhaps?

(Original post by Gimp)
    I see you ignored the rest of the challenge. And why are you talking about DDoSing in the other thread. I thought you could get access to my UKL account?
    i need ur ip for that, tk, vienna, cossack, all connected to a site that could allow me to obtain ip.....

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.