Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by zippyRN)
    if you consider that that is a realistic possibility then you should speak to the Police

however choosing to live in the 21st centruy means cutting all ties with the throwbacks ...
    "If you say "no" to me I am not afraid to kill you and I'd gladly face the consequences"
    - Dad

Doesn't work - brother tried it

Don't have it in me to do that, I know I'll **** up one day and I'll pay the price

(Original post by castmesoftly)
    😂 If only it were that easy...*sigh*

Honor killings? Tell me where you live and I'll come pick you up on my way out, no joke.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Can't - dont have it in me
    Would rather wait til they pass away - sounds evil but that's how I feel lol

Maybe one day, keep us posted yeah? Good luck <3

ReputationRep:
    Attachment 593312
    3 certificates

Posted from TSR Mobile
    OK, so 12 UCAS points plus extenuating circumstances. See if any unis will take you on for foundation year or a HND. If not you have two options: find a way to leave home and start college or do a foundation year or HND at the Open University and then transfer. You will still be entitled to SLC and all of the student discounts and other benefits if you're an OU student so you can still move out into student accommodation, unless I'm very mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    I had a friend with the same problem! enrol to a college, and talk to your teacher about it and they might help! They're here for a reason and they do make sure you're safe and because you're 18 get a part time job and the government might give you like a flat. You have the right to move out without your dads permission, he sounds really harsh! I'm sorry you're going through this you don't deserve it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    "If you say "no" to me I am not afraid to kill you and I'd gladly face the consequences"
    - Dad

Doesn't work - brother tried it

Don't have it in me to do that, I know I'll **** up one day and I'll pay the price

Can't - dont have it in me
    Would rather wait til they pass away - sounds evil but that's how I feel lol

Maybe one day, keep us posted yeah? Good luck <3
    I have the same mentality. We gotta overcone it though, this isn't right for us. It can't be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    OK, so 12 UCAS points plus extenuating circumstances. See if any unis will take you on for foundation year or a HND. If not you have two options: find a way to leave home and start college or do a foundation year or HND at the Open University and then transfer. You will still be entitled to SLC and all of the student discounts and other benefits if you're an OU student so you can still move out into student accommodation, unless I'm very mistaken.
    Sounds like the best plan for me. I just got SMS from my dad...

Posting it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hambi123)
    I had a friend with the same problem! enrol to a college, and talk to your teacher about it and they might help! They're here for a reason and they do make sure you're safe and because you're 18 get a part time job and the government might give you like a flat. You have the right to move out without your dads permission, he sounds really harsh! I'm sorry you're going through this you don't deserve it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks for the kind words, I'm going to break free, one way or another.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like the best plan for me. I just got SMS from my dad...

Posting it now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Name:  1478616307968.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  70.6 KB
    Way to find out you're being distanced from parents who don't even want you there...he doesn't even want me visiting the family again!! I ****ING HATE HIM 'HE SAYS I'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW' AND HE KNOWS I WANT TO SEE MY SIBLINGS AGAIN I swear someone just needs to kill him or something. Just end it. I don't want to do this anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Name:  1478616307968.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  70.6 KB
    Way to find out you're being distanced from parents who don't even want you there...he doesn't even want me visiting the family again!! I ****ING HATE HIM 'HE SAYS I'LL BE HAPPY TO KNOW' AND HE KNOWS I WANT TO SEE MY SIBLINGS AGAIN I swear someone just needs to kill him or something. Just end it. I don't want to do this anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are your siblings all younger than you? That's awful, hopefully they will be able to come over here and see you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WBZ144)
    Are your siblings all younger than you? That's awful, hopefully they will be able to come over here and see you.
    Sorry for late reply. Most are younger, yes 😭.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's still alive, no updates yet. Still waiting to see if my dad's leave is approved or not. If it is then he's coming right here... 😷

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If anyone's still alive, no updates yet. Still waiting to see if my dad's leave is approved or not. If it is then he's coming right here... 😷

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ok so whats happening now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    Ok so whats happening now?
    Nothing new. I've been emailing my sister back home and she said they're getting flak from my parents over all of this 😞😳

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nothing new. I've been emailing my sister back home and she said they're getting flak from my parents over all of this 😞😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So where are you im confused sorry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    So where are you im confused sorry
    Haha it's okay. I'm in the UK, since dad cancelled return tickets and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha it's okay. I'm in the UK, since dad cancelled return tickets and stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So your family lives in Saudi Arabia and you live with your uncle? How far have you got with talking to someone? Have you decided what you want? Do your parents treat you differently to your siblings?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    So your family lives in Saudi Arabia and you live with your uncle? How far have you got with talking to someone? Have you decided what you want? Do your parents treat you differently to your siblings?
    So so sorry I didn't see your post. Yes I live with uncle. No one to talk to here. I just want out and away. Nah we all kinda the same, I guess.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm new here. I live in the UK and my dad is again threatening to kick me out of the home. He's done it before, but I'm sure this time it'll be permanent.

I can't take it anymore, even if he doesn't kick me out I may end up leaving anyway. He's horrble, despicable and VERY unfit to be a parent.

I would have left a long time ago but England is cold and I don't know where to go or what to do. Also I'll miss my baby sister growing up.

I've been searching online for help, bu I've yet to find anything.

I'm hoping some people here can assist a brother

Some details about me: born UK, moved to Saudi when I was 4, now in England at 18, returning to Saudi in 3 days to sort out visa, then coming back to UK permanently. (My dad may even kick me out of the house in Saudi, I really don't know about my future...)

Any solid help at all would be immensely appreciated.

Much love, Alan.
    Update: now I need legal advice.Name:  1480773463374.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  40.2 KB

What's the procedure for an offense filed by the BTP?

I think I'm in trouble.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Update: now I need legal advice.Name:  1480773463374.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  40.2 KB

What's the procedure for an offense filed by the BTP?

I think I'm in trouble.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Uh I am so confused whats going on. Hope someone can help you. Can you not give more detailed responses. Hope you stay well. I don't know who you can contact unfortunately. In previous responses didn't people give you places to contact which you can use.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emz99)
    Uh I am so confused whats going on. Hope someone can help you. Can you not give more detailed responses. Hope you stay well. I don't know who you can contact unfortunately. In previous responses didn't people give you places to contact which you can use.
    Hahaha sorry. Umm so I was on the train tracks, police came, put me in a van, drove me home eventually. Now there's something about a return checkup.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha sorry. Umm so I was on the train tracks, police came, put me in a van, drove me home eventually. Now there's something about a return checkup.
    What were you doing on the train tracks? Did the police speak to you? So now your in uncle's house? Did he say anything :/ also I think you just need to explain whats going on :/ I hope you did not attempt suicide.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 29, 2017
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.