Turn on thread page Beta

Who's going to be President: Trump or Clinton? watch

ReputationRep:
    I really hope it's trump, but I think hillary will win - because as we all know - americans are morons who vote for corrupt nepotist warcriminals
    but I have a £5 bet with my friend that hillary will win, so if she does, at least I'll profit from it. it's a win win.

With a bit of luck they will both be dismissed at the last moment for being unqualified. I mean seriously, either of those 2 becoming president is a ridiculous situation. I would rather vote for Ali G, or Jezza the Clarkson.

I can imagine Donald Dump playing president much like me or you would play Call of Duty.

Hillary Clintoris would play president much like my dog licks itself.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ringstone)
    Hopefully Clinton - but only on the unfortunate basis that they can't both lose.
    Of course both can lose, even if it is very highly improbable

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it says somewhere in the vast realm of the news that "neither deserve to win, but one deserves to lose".

ReputationRep:
    Trump.

http://www.270towin.com/maps/NeJwW

ReputationRep:
    Pray4Trump
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Trump. I have a few bets on him, so he better win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigglypuff)
    Tell me where he has been racist.
    loooool do u mean apart from supporting the KKK, claiming that mexicans are drug lords and invalidating their opinions, discrimination of black ppl and rejecting a muslim womans FREEDOM OF SPEECH because she wore a head scarf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by agahaga)
    loooool do u mean apart from supporting the KKK, claiming that mexicans are drug lords and invalidating their opinions, discrimination of black ppl and rejecting a muslim womans FREEDOM OF SPEECH because she wore a head scarf
    Stop making things up.

Provide sources.

ReputationRep:
    Stop making things up.

Provide sources.
    bmt i'm not gonna hyperlink my replies, your desperately wanted sources are all over the internet.. on about making things up

ReputationRep:
    bmt i'm not gonna hyperlink my replies, your desperately wanted sources are all over the internet.. on about making things up
    They're not because you just made them up.

ReputationRep:
    bmt, if you start your sentence with bmt, I can't respect your opinion.

ReputationRep:
    ok fam u win, lets make america great again x harambe x

ReputationRep:
    If your next post isn't 3 good reasonable reasons why trump should be president (other than 'I like his policies') you have officially lost the argument regardless of who wins.

ReputationRep:
    You know who does support kkk leaders Hillary she described one as her mentor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    If your next post isn't 3 good reasonable reasons why trump should be president (other than 'I like his policies' you have officially lost the argument regardless of who wins.
    I've already told you you can begin with 3 points for Hillary.

ReputationRep:
    I've already told you you can begin with 3 points for Hillary.
    1. I don't support Hilary
    2. You have lost the argument.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uni12345678)
    1. I don't support Hilary
    2. You have lost the argument.
    Yes you do.
    Okay.

ReputationRep:
    Yes you do.
    Okay.
    Erm I think I know myself better than you do. I don't support Hilary but I don't want trump to become president either. True, I'd prefer her simply because I don't think trump is a fit president but Hilary seems like an ok reasonable candidate but I don't support her.

ReputationRep:
    It's likely Hilary will win, but Trump has an outside chance.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.