Posted from TSR Mobile
What Mr T said. :mmm:
Saba XD
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by mr T 999)
If Saba always gets pity mentions then this must be a pity appreciation thread lol :mmm: :hide:

Spoiler:
Show
Lets all appreciate Saba's beauty :adore:
I think so too. :sad: :getmecoat:

Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
:hubba:
Spoiler:
Show
:perv:
Spoiler:
Show
:rofl:
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Ayaz789)
Hahah aww okay you may go awwww :console: ik you are :rofl:
Kiwi tastes nice and so do Peaches and so do Lychees and so do Mangos and Watermelons😂😂😂
Night x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wanted to stay but muma was being moody as normal looooooooolll you aint seen em ennit stahp jumping to conclusions
i used to like kiwi's but i dont like em anymore >_<
peaches. not my type lol
mangos and watermelons, oh my life, soooo baeee
Lychee628
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Saba XD)
What Mr T said. :mmm:
Yeah but she keeps replying urgh

Posted from TSR Mobile
HS2030
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Saba XD U deserve this thread!!!
you are amazing and totally sweet. You have my sisters name
RDKGames
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ah yes, that one user on this site...

:lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug:
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
yes saba is very nice. i have put the picture of her & the balloon in my special collection
Lychee628
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
I wanted to stay but muma was being moody as normal looooooooolll you aint seen em ennit stahp jumping to conclusions
i used to like kiwi's but i dont like em anymore >_<
peaches. not my type lol
mangos and watermelons, oh my life, soooo baeee
Not replying to this yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
TeenRose29
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by RDKGames)
Ah yes, that one user on this site...

:lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug::lovehug::hugs::jumphug:
oh my i think i get the fact tht u love her very much
AndrewSCO
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Drewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

What a guy. :ahee:

Why do I detect sarcasm.
I do not know because there was no sarcasm there
wolfmoon88
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 21
Report 2 years ago
I just say that so I can make people feel bad which in turn makes them mention me. :devil:
:rofl: meh it works

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rhaenys10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Saba XD is my cinnamon roll <3
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (15)
19.74%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (33)
43.42%
Nope, not that interesting (28)
36.84%

Watched Threads