Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ladyblitzer)
    sorry, but what's an Etonian?
    Someone who went or goes to Eton school. Basically a school for arrogant tossers who have their heads so far up each others arses its hard to tell where each individual begins.

Yes i don't get on with them, mind you actually having a fight with five of them and winning shows the calibre of what comes out of that shitehole.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Have just found out it's a drink..?

Noooo I won't be drunk this time Helen!
    Blissy!! Join in the PASSOA PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

It's all kicking off if we all get into cambridge!!

G

ReputationRep:
    And we don't care if you get drunk!

(Original post by SciFi25)
    Someone who went or goes to Eton school. Basically a school for arrogant tossers who have their heads so far up each others arses its hard to tell where each individual begins.
    They're not all like that. Don't be so mean.

ReputationRep:
    Oh they are all like that!! I would rather have a quadraplegic fighting on my side than ten of them, at least i can put the weelchair to some offensive use.

ReputationRep:
    Oh they are all like that!! I would rather have a quadraplegic fighting on my side than ten of them, at least i can put the weelchair to some offensive use.
    I don't actually know any etonians....but surely there must be one or two who go there who are decent enough people...even if they do speak like rahs

G

ReputationRep:
    No, not that, I'll give you a hint. 'you dont look that bad'! Its not true as it was said by my best mate and she was drunk and sarcastic. I wonder how much plastic surgery is?
    Awww. Well, if it helps, my preferences were listed in order. Also, for me (and I'm sure for most girls) a really kind, funny and intelligent guy seems attractive, even if others don't see them as "conventionally attractive".

...if that makes sense?

ReputationRep:
    Yes i don't get on with them, mind you actually having a fight with five of them and winning shows the calibre of what comes out of that shitehole.
    ah, but you could have picked the nerdy etonians, not the members of the eton judo team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarPlum)
    Awww. Well, if it helps, my preferences were listed in order. Also, for me (and I'm sure for most girls) a really kind, funny and intelligent guy seems attractive, even if others don't see them as "conventionally attractive".

...if that makes sense?
    It does make sense, i get that often when you get to know the person they become more or less attractive as their personality shines through. I know some drop dead gorgeous girls that i would not touch with a barge pole, they are so self obsessed!!

ReputationRep:
    Oh I want a smart guy but one that is less clever than me so Io can be superior, and certainly not an oxbridge guy as they love schoolwork too much! I want a guy who wants love beyond anything, not a Porsche and to be an exec. I can make muy own fortune, I want fun!

ReputationRep:
    It does make sense, i get that often when you get to know the person they become more or less attractive as their personality shines through. I know some drop dead gorgeous girls that i would not touch with a barge pole, they are so self obsessed!!
    Exactly. Looks fade with time, so you gotta be sure they're your soulmate and not just a pretty face *steps off soapbox*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydiamonds)
    and certainly not an oxbridge guy as they love schoolwork too much!
    More oxbridge bashing??? :p:p

G

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SugarPlum)
    Exactly. Looks fade with time, so you gotta be sure they're your soulmate and not just a pretty face *steps off soapbox*

Hehe, just so!

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for someone kind and quietly confident in himself and his abilities. I would like someone with any sense or type of humour and with that special mark of character.

Sounds fuzzy. So I'll add in that he's got to be a businessman!

ReputationRep:
    knows what he wants from life and from me....with strong sense of responsibility, good dancer. And he's got to love his sister...

Sigh..... I found i was always attracted to some losers....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CurtainCall)
    knows what he wants from life and from me....with strong sense of responsibility, good dancer. And he's got to love his sister...

Sigh..... I found i was always attracted to some losers....
    lol! sound like me apart from the dancing!! though not the loser part, i wouldn't classify myself as a loser. Thats good! Yay!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lydiamonds)
    and certainly not an oxbridge guy as they love schoolwork too much!
    How many Oxbridge men do you know?

Oh well, all the more for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meerkat)
    Sorry to disappoint you, Helenia.

What I look for in a guy? I look for sincerity and honesty.

The whole Eton thing is and was a big fat joke. And it's real funny to raise it when striking a coversation with all you ukl people because i'm sure you'd be listening intently. You just want another reason to diss me and humour yourself. It's good fun, I know. But when it comes to serious relationships, do you actually think I'd go for an Etonian? Lol. get real.
    Wow, how long have you been hanging around waiting for your name to pop up?

And I believe you, really I do. You can stop digging now.

ReputationRep:
    What I look for in a guy is somebody who is funny, cute, not arrogant, and maybe a little shy because i think its cute, especially if they are shy around girls, I dont know why its just more mysterious and challenging.

ReputationRep:
    a guy who can dance and who can make me laugh....

most of all....

a guy who doesnt make me cry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Wow, how long have you been hanging around waiting for your name to pop up?

And I believe you, really I do. You can stop digging now.
    It must of been a pretty serious joke; I mean with the website, visits the Eton and all. Took real dedication. :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.