Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    plz anyone can help me with thier year 2 coursework to give me guideline on mine. plz if you can send it [email protected]. thanks

ReputationRep:
    Well it depends what Unit you want help with

ReputationRep:
    ellfaz thanks i need help in;

Web development
    BIS
    Language & Comms
    E-Commrce
    Software Apps
    Comp Systems
    Software development
    Comms technology

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    No-one is going to just give you the work.

If you want help with a particular aspect of an assignment, I'd be more than willing to look back at my previous work and see what I can come up with as a guideline

ReputationRep:
    firstly BIS assignment. about the behavioral systems. (probablistics, self-organizing, deterministic) the merit and distinctions.

plz any help you can give me plz do.

ReputationRep:
    Merit and Distinctions?

First of all, I'd be focusing on any assignments that don't even meet Pass Criteria yet.

ReputationRep:
    im sorry i dont understand what you mean.

ReputationRep:
    You are asking for help with Merit and Distinction questions.

Is there any work where you still need to do the Pass questions, because with only 7 weeks left, that needs to be your main focus

ReputationRep:
    yh thanks, i have enuff problems with IT project and Database managemennt. i dont have any pass and it is double units.

ReputationRep:
    plz if u have msn or yahoo messenger. we can talk more better thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Right, so that should be your main focus.

The course spec I'm studying is Software Development, so my IVA (Double Unit) is different to yours. The best thing to do would be to ask your tutor in college exactly what you need to do to achieve a Pass. Get him/her to write a check-list for you.

ReputationRep:
    The is IT project is about converting a manual system into a computerise system. and what other course do you do.

ReputationRep:
    Ah OK, It's the same project that I am doing then.

There is quite a lot of work that is needed for a Pass with this unit, what have you completed so far?

ReputationRep:
    just at the begining, try to get data requirements. my problem is that i have left it to the last minute thats why i really need help to get my grades.

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask, why have you left the most important unit of the course until the last minute? These units are worth double points, and should have been your Primary focus right from the start of the year.

As it stands at the minute, it is highly unlikely you will be able to complete the IVA work on time, so I would recommend talking to your course/personal tutor to see if you can have an extension.

ReputationRep:
    if there is anything to help me to get just pass. and anything on other sourse work pl.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, you need to speak to your tutor!

By the sounds of it, you are incredibly far behind, and getting help on a forum isn't going to be much good in your situation.

ReputationRep:
    lol he keeps nagging me in personal messages also, i dont mind helping peeps, bu u have left it ALL year to do work and have had no motivation before, not being rude but its your own fault

ReputationRep:
    hiya , im almost done with my btec nationa diploma in software development and i need a bit of help with these units

unit 5 : Databases
    can you help me with the D2 which is Evaluate the database that you have created. Your evaluation should look at how well the database that you created in assignment 2 met the originally specification

Unit 19: Web sever scripting
    D1:evaluate using real world examples, the use of web server scripting and web client scripting together. Your evidence can be produced in Microsoft Publisher or Word, but needs to contain at least 800 words with sample code, graphical images and researched statistics about future developments to aid your evaluation.

i would really appric8 it if you can help out

please pm me thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 2, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Features

Blinkered horse

Take off your BTEC blinkers

Find out the truth behind the BTEC myths.

Polling station sign

BTEC essentials

What you really need to know about studying BTEC.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.