Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    There seem to be differnet rumours about giving yourself a bj. Some say you need to get a couple of vertebrae removed to do it

Of course Botticello would but I think giving yourself a bj would be a little too weird for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodmen)
    No becky trust me, if you dont bust one out for a week before sex it will be over before its started. Even if your not horny
    wont be universal for everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SmilerNuts)
    There seem to be differnet rumours about giving yourself a bj. Some say you need to get a couple of vertebrae removed to do it

Of course Botticello would but I think giving yourself a bj would be a little too weird for me
    i saw a guy doing it on you tube

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ll so disgusting

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't give myself a bj even if I could. And no, I haven't tried, although at times I've thought I may be able to reach, I've then thought it'd be too gay to even try, lol. The hand is more than adequate for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k-lee C)
    yep, it will. also, i hope you're prepared for HELL, wasting seed like that.
    AHH!!!!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.