2.52%
    Lee
    30.19%
    Claire
    53.46%
    Alex
    13.84%

ReputationRep:
    Claire surely..or Lee if not. Hopefully that team will win and not Alex and Helene :eek:

edit: Alex..eurgh

ReputationRep:
    ^And the most defensive moody guy on the planet.
    Michael Mcintyre did a very good impression lol

ReputationRep:
    OMG the badger i remember her fave contestant ever. Although i liked Michelle too

ReputationRep:
    Claire should win i like her shes got some guts and shes the only decent one left - the rest might aswell get thrown out now they are just so weak.
    Before her i wanted raef to win he just had the right attitude and all.

ReputationRep:
    I HATE CLAIRE BUT I THINK SHE'LL WIN
    oops sorry about the caps

ReputationRep:
    Looking at the trailers, it would appear that Alex completely cocks the task up, so it'll be between Lee and Claire, in which case Claire.

ReputationRep:
    I haven't watched since Raef left
    I hate Claire.

ReputationRep:
    Who will win and who should win are different questions. I think Claire should win - the most competent of the lot - but I have a feeling it might be Alex or Helene.

ReputationRep:
    Helene just gets on my nerves!!

Claire. <3

ReputationRep:
    I dislike Helene&Alex because they are 2faced. I liked Lee but hated the way he shouted at Sara, so - Claire to win! Have a feeling that the jack*** Alex will win though

ReputationRep:
    Raef all the way! We'll be able to see him one last time on Wednesday cos they're all coming back

ReputationRep:
    Claire is the only apprentice. (Out of those 4)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    Who will win and who should win are different questions. I think Claire should win - the most competent of the lot - but I have a feeling it might be Alex or Helene.
    doubt it's helene, she hit out at the producers during some interview. I have a feeling it's Lee!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Excalibur)
    doubt it's helene, she hit out at the producers during some interview. I have a feeling it's Lee!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 10, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.