The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
16, I used to be one of these "I like to stay in control" "It just doesn't appeal to me". Then found out what I'd been missing out on. To all you people who have never been drunk you gotta try it at least once
Reply 81
Omg the first time I got drunk, (like seriously wasted kind of drunk; I'd been drunk before but that was more head-spinning-whilst-trying-to-go-to-bed-but-you're-not-sick kind of drunk) was in year 10, well I remember bits like it was about 2am and I dragged some of my mates to come knock on my mate's door with me, insisting that they were wrong, of course she would be happy to see us. So after persistant knocking her mum came to the door and had a go at us, and apparently I just kept asking to speak to her, then started ringing their house phone from my mobile right in front of her (presumably to speak to my mate, although she was upstairs asleep :s-smilie:) so she finally gave in and went and got my mate, and has hated me ever since :frown:

Then came the walk home, and when some cops approached us I insisted that they let me speak cos I'd be able to convey soberness best (despite the fact they hadn't had a drink!) but luckily the cops didn't end up coming over. Then I kept throwing my new iPod on the floor and trying to dive after it (yes the drunken cuts all over the legs).

Well when I got home I came in and went straight up stairs trying to avoid my mum & step dad, and thought I'd done a good job, until I was sick everywhere, and all over my whole Applied Business Studies portfolio! And my mum came up to see what was wrong, and apparently I kept telling her I'd been drinking coke all night!

But in my rebellious days, I later blamed my teacher for losing all of my Business Studies work! She was a cow anyway and she did think she'd lost it, but wasn't even bothered! But I had to do it all again anyway :frown:

Well that's my first real drunken anecdote!

Since then I've had many a good drunken night though! My 18th, 2006 work Xmas party and last new year are probs my best times so far.
12 I think, it was end of year 7 an some girl had a party, her older sister got dome drink.

My proper drinking days didn't start till about 14-15 where it all started getting messy every weekend twice a weekend. During half terms it was like every other day we would get drunk.

"Want to play some footy today?"
"Yeeee why not..."
"Nice, lets go halves on a crate."

The memories were great though...
Ive been drunk many times, but only ever to an extent where i barfed after i mixed a whole load of beer and many shots of straight vodka.

Never again. One of the most horrible experiences of my life.
16 - rugby lads had a booze up playing fingers with vodka. ie drink one horizontal fingers worth then increasing it.

It's the only time were I can say that I won and lost in the same night.

Won the contest but lost my dinner.

That's the first time I've ever been completely and utterly knocked out in a bath tub.
Reply 85
15, friends 16th birthday party. I haven't been that drunk too many times since either.
First tried alcohol when I was 18, about a month from turning 19. I don't think I ever got drunk until I was 19, though... maybe 4 days before my 19th, though (Christmas Eve... debatable as to whether I was).
Reply 87
Is it just me who hasn't done anything too bad whilst annihilated, I just tend to get drunk, and, if I'm really bad pass-out.

Never started a fight, jumped out of a tree, fallen over etc...
Reply 88
First drunk when I was 7. Started drinking at 6 and haven't drank since I was 13.
My proudest drink, I've drunk about half a 750ml bottle of 80% absinthe straight, over about 2 hours.

The messiest night where I didn't puke up which is weird.

That was when I was 16, weighed about 10 stone probably. ****ing great achievement!!!!
When I was about ten, drinking Pina Coladas on holiday. Properly.. when I was 15
Cupid Stunt
My proudest drink, I've drunk about half a 750ml bottle of 80% absinthe straight, over about 2 hours.

That stuff is brutal (black absinthe right?). You must have passed out to quickly to throw up lol :p:
Reply 92
16 I think
I was 15 when I first got drunk. It wasn't that exciting, I just felt a bit blurry and fell over a great deal.

It wasnt until I was 16 that I got so drunk I threw up though.
15 . I didnt get so drunk I was sick but I get very giddy and felt awful the next day. It was at home.
Ugh, I remember (most of it). I was 14, drank a bottle of fizzy white wine and some gin (I think).

I ended up giggling like a loon and getting off with someone who was a close friend at the time (a girl :redface:).

Charming story to tell my kids...
Reply 96
I was around 16 when I first got a bit tipsy. Then 17 when I was extremely drunk for the first time. We thought it would be a good idea for my boyfriend and his friend to buy a bottle of vodka, then 3 of us sat drinking it outside megabowl while the rest of them finished bowling. Then go into town to a pub where we had trebles, me and my friend (who was 16) then proceeded to throw up in the pub. Then my boyfriend had to ring my parents up to tell them - he'd never even spoken to them as we'd only been going out a few weeks. However, I don't even remember of this! :|
I got a bit tipsy a couple of times at 19, but then I turned 20 and moved to Scotland...And let's just say I've got many a drunken tale to tell after my first year of uni. :biggrin:
Reply 98
14 ayup
Reply 99
I think on the year 2000, some crazy lady kept topping my glass up with champagne.

Latest

Trending

Trending