Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
blondyx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Lets define getting over someone as not have feelings for them anymore and not thinking of them everyday wishing you were still with them.
blondyx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
I'm so annoyed.
It's been 5 months since we have been broken up now.
3 months since we last spoke/saw eachother, and i still think about it everyday. I think its a kind of a good thing he blocked me on facebook and deleted me othwerwise i still look at it and then get so worked up seeing him i would get really anxious and be too anxious to eat :-(
He was so horrible to me at the end, yet i still wish i was still with him.. i must be crazy. Probably just remembering the past too much rather than the past few months.. Maybe as a defence mechanism from realisng the person who i spent the last 2 years of my life with who i really loved was actually a ********
guitargirl03
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My bf and I broke up in March and I'm still nowhere near being over him. We'd been going out for a year, but had been really close friends for 8 years... We've had very limited contact since, I think the last time I texted him was 2 months ago just letting him know that my housemate was engaged... I miss him greatly. It doesn't help that he started seeing someone only a couple of weeks after we broke up... Everyday gets better, and I don't think about him constantly now. It's hard because we'd made small plans for this summer and had talked about getting engaged... However I've become closer to another guy so that helps to take my mind off of my ex...
dh00001
Badges: 14
Report 10 years ago
been nearly a year and still not. so much so theres quite a high chance of getting back together :rolleyes:
beckaboos.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I havnt!
Kabloomybuzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
For me, just under 3 years
princess_sue
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Took me a year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (78)
26.44%
No (217)
73.56%

Watched Threads