Turn on thread page Beta

Astrology Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robob)
    She predicted them after they happened? Wow, she must be amazing.
    No, she didn't predict them obviously.

She just went back to any event we ask with her computer programme and she pointed to the signs that indicate the problems. She only ever looked at the current situation if it was relavent. And made no attempt to predict but she would make an educated guess based on what had already happened which anyone can do btw. I'm not justifying astrology either. I don't know what the bloody hell it's all about but it was weird.

It's not amazing - just interesting.

ReputationRep:
    This is a fabulous thread! I ADORE astrology, you know how you said you read some good books on it? Could you make a list of really good books on astrology? Cause I finish my exams in two days time and after that I have a lot of time to fill up!

Also out of interest, what did you find on the personalities of Scorpios? (Couldn't find it in the thread already)
    thankyou! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shriya)
    right, i know it is stupid but,can you predict my grades this june.
    can you do that or atleast make a guess please!
    I think you'd have to be a professional astrologer in order to make a proper prediction about future events, and exam results are a bit too specific...I wouldn't expect any astrologer to be able to say something that specific, actually. I've found that astrology is more useful in terms of understanding different aspects of people's personalities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bysshe)
    I think you'd have to be a professional astrologer in order to make a proper prediction about future events, and exam results are a bit too specific...I wouldn't expect any astrologer to be able to say something that specific, actually. I've found that astrology is more useful in terms of understanding different aspects of people's personalities.
    i know but i just thought OP could make a guess....

ReputationRep:
    What about virgo

16/09/1991 born at 6:36am in Dundee

ReputationRep:
    Relationship between scorpio female and aquarius male, and scorpio female and a pisces female??

thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Well, I'm right on the border between Scorpio and Libra.

ohh . im a cuspie too! :five:

virgo and libra for mee.

ReputationRep:
    People you can google birth charts and get the same results.

ReputationRep:
    this is fascinating. And scorpio is scarily accurate for me.

What's a cancer/scorpio relationship supposed to be like? I know Cancer/Scorpio always comes up as a 'best fit' on the internet sites.

ReputationRep:
    Yuffie, you should apply for a Soc you would totally have more then 1 member

ReputationRep:
    I seem to be the only Libra so far.

Just wondering what I'm "supposed" to look / act like etc :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shriya)
    i know but i just thought OP could make a guess....
    But why would her guess be any better than anyone else's? You're going to get straight As, that's a prediction.

ReputationRep:
    What are Pisces supposed to look like?

And how do Pisces and Capricorn fare in a relationship?

ReputationRep:
    Just a point, but the whole "What are Pisces/Aries/Taurus people supposed to look like" thing may not be that accurate, as it's your ascendant that determines your physical appearance (as well as other things like genetics, obviously), not your sun sign.

I'm a Leo and don't have any typical Leo physical features (curly hair and a big smile are a couple of things I'd associate with Leos, or rather, people with Leo ascendants). Because of my Pisces ascendant I "look" like a Pisces (pale, vaguely "watery" looking, with a typical Pisces smile which I'm not quite sure how to describe).

ReputationRep:
    How do you figure out what your 'ascendant' is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightxburns)
    How do you figure out what your 'ascendant' is?
    You need your exact date of birth and place (ie: mine's 7:57pm, 13th August 1991, Sydney Australia). I'll look it up for you, if you want.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bysshe)
    You need your exact date of birth and place (ie: mine's 7:57pm, 13th August 1991, Sydney Australia). I'll look it up for you, if you want.
    I don't know the EXACT time... is there a website that looks it up for you?

ReputationRep:
    18/02/1990 1:58am Ashford

Much appreciated if you could do this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brightxburns)
    I don't know the EXACT time... is there a website that looks it up for you?
    Well, exact time would be helpful, but if you know that you were born some time between 4pm and 6pm, for example, you might be able to get an accurate ascendant with that.

(Original post by MeltLikeIce)
    18/02/1990 1:58am Ashford

Much appreciated if you could do this
    Ascendant: Sagittarius
    Sun sign: Aquarius
    Moon sign: Sagittarius

You see, because you've got that double Sagittarius, it's quite possible that more Sagittarian qualities apply to you than Aquarian, if that makes sense. The Sagittarius ascendant means that the "first impression" people would get of you was of a Sagittarius rather than an Aquarius.

There's lots on Sagittarius ascendants here, if you'd like to read more:

http://www.cafeastrology.com/sagitta...isingsign.html

Judging by that combination (keeping in mind that I'm someone with an interest in astrology rather than someone's who actually an expert), I'd say you're fairly extroverted, easy-going, independent, perhaps a little tactless and quick to rush into something without thinking about it carefully beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    Those qualities all pretty much apply to me! Thanks for using your time to find that out

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.