small boobs much? Watch

amandam_1993
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dill)
Just because he's a "boob man" doesn't mean he dislikes small boobs! It just means he prefers boobs to bums/legs/whatever. My boobs are my boyfriend's favourite part of my body, and they're small. Seriously, just because someone has big boobs doesn't mean they're nice, and just because someone has small boobs doesn't mean they're horrible.
To hint to him you have small boobs (as if he doesn't know already!) try wearing a bra that isn't padded, or no bra at all.
That sounds like a really good idea. That way he won't be shocked the first time. I think i'm gonna do that. Thanks =]]
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OiaB)
will say it again - boobs/clevage are not everything

personally its more attractive when a girl is obviously confident (not arrogant mind ) with her body. or comfortable.

one of them :ninja:
i am comfortable in my skin.
but i am NOT arrogant about it. AT ALL

I have many flaws and there are things that i would like to change.. (breast size) but i love what i am blessed with.
OiaB
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by amandam_1993)
i am comfortable in my skin.
but i am NOT arrogant about it. AT ALL

I have many flaws and there are things that i would like to change.. (breast size) but i love what i am blessed with.
did i say otherwise :P
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OiaB)
did i say otherwise :P
no. i didn't mean you did. I was just saying that i'm not.
thanks for the support though =]
Blue Rose
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by OiaB)
will say it again - boobs/clevage are not everything

personally its more attractive when a girl is obviously confident (not arrogant mind ) with her body. or comfortable.

one of them :ninja:
The way guys, society and the media are surely you can understand why a girl with small boobs would lack confidence though?
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Blue Rose)
The way guys, society and the media are surely you can understand why a girl with small boobs would lack confidence though?
thank you!
Especially the media.

Every celebrity and their momma are getting boob jobs and they have become such a sex object. These big tits are raising guys standards on what a women's breast should be like. Therefore, the women who are blesses with small bust (such as myself) are downgraded in society.

Remember! boobs are for nursing our children! all shapes and sizes.
and it seems as nobody thinks this anymore.. thats why its such a self esteem plunger. Big boobs are a necessity now to be considered hot.. beautiful.. sexy. whatever. That is just what our world has turned the situation into.

sorry for ranting.
cheese_fondue
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i wouldn't wear padded bras if i were you (or only on special occasions, like for a prom) because you're sort of promising stuff that isn't there. that way you might get a boyfriend who's keen on big boobs and i can understand if he would be disappointed when he finds out the truth. there are a lot of boys around who genuinely love small boobs, so don't worry.

small boobs are cute and you can wear tops that big-boobed girls can't get away with because their bras stick out all over the place.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by cheese_fondue)
i wouldn't wear padded bras if i were you (or only on special occasions, like for a prom) because you're sort of promising stuff that isn't there. that way you might get a boyfriend who's keen on big boobs and i can understand if he would be disappointed when he finds out the truth. there are a lot of boys around who genuinely love small boobs, so don't worry.

small boobs are cute and you can wear tops that big-boobed girls can't get away with because their bras stick out all over the place.
you are totally right. and that is why i'm worried. i should have just started out not wearing padded.
but now i'm stuck.. i love him too much. i really don't want to dissapoint him.

i just don't know what to do..
Myoclonic Jerk
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ask yourself how you'd feel if you found out he had a small penis.

That's probably how he'll feel about your boobs.
Eragon452
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
All my boyfriend's history on his internet is of girls who have the HUGEST boobs of all time, like knee length ones, and mine are pretty small. Now if that's not devastating I don't know what is.
dragooon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

Closet Homosexuals
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Yuffie)
All my boyfriend's history on his internet is of girls who have the HUGEST boobs of all time, like knee length ones, and mine are pretty small. Now if that's not devastating I don't know what is.
oh wow. well personally.. i don't see why a guy would find knee length boobs attractive.. but i think i sorta understand.

guys are always staring a big cleavage bearing boobs. i just don't have that.
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
you are totally right. and that is why i'm worried. i should have just started out not wearing padded.

The idea that you are 'promising something that isn't there' should not stop you wearing padded bras. If they give you more confidence and you feel better in them then you should wear them. As I said, I often just make a joke about my lack of boobs, but I seem to be able do that quite easily :p:. The thing is, if you go from a padded bra to a non padded one it may look a bit odd. At your age it was something that really bothered me too but I have learnt to accept it and its something you will probably find you just become more confident about.
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Myoclonic Jerk)
Ask yourself how you'd feel if you found out he had a small penis.

That's probably how he'll feel about your boobs.
honestly.. i don't care about size in a guy.
Not at all actually.

but guys usually have higher standards for girls
i_<3_you
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
hun...arent everything....you seem to be a nice person, and your comfortable the way you are...maybe you wont grow till your 17/18 uni etc, like some other girls here..!!

dont worry!!.if you do want boobs...try padding or something otherwise...i dont think your bf, should worry if you have them or not..he loves you the way you are
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by dragooon)
Closet Homosexuals
oh get over yourself.
suek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

There's really nothing you can do - you are who you are, nothing more, nothing less. Just be that person, he likes you as a PERSON!

Without trying to sound mean or rude or anything - if he wanted one of the bigger chested girls, if that meant so much to him, would he not be dating one of those? He's dating YOU. He's clearly interested in more than the size of boobs!
amandam_1993
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by MarchOfMephisto)
The idea that you are 'promising something that isn't there' should not stop you wearing padded bras. If they give you more confidence and you feel better in them then you should wear them. As I said, I often just make a joke about my lack of boobs, but I seem to be able do that quite easily :p:. The thing is, if you go from a padded bra to a non padded one it may look a bit odd. At your age it was something that really bothered me too but I have learnt to accept it and its something you will probably find you just become more confident about.
I try to make jokes about it. Not around my bf though. I think i think about it too much. I really think he would love me anyway. but it does give me more confidence. Maybe the problem is.. i'm just not ready to be that intimately involved with someone. Body or mind wise. I am sorta a late bloomer anyway. i haven't got my period yet either..
Blue Rose
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

If I didn't wear a padded bra I wouldn't be able to leave the house without feeling incredibly selfconcious (not that I don't already, esp in London).
MarchOfMephisto
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I try to make jokes about it. Not around my bf though. I think i think about it too much. I really think he would love me anyway. but it does give me more confidence. Maybe the problem is.. i'm just not ready to be that intimately involved with someone. Body or mind wise. I am sorta a late bloomer anyway. i haven't got my period yet either..
Well if you haven't started periods yet there is really nothing to worry about because you probably still have plenty of growing time. (Unlike some of us that have no hope of growing any more :p:). Yeah you probably do think about it to much but that's natural. Can't you sort of be jokey about it around your bf?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (129)
38.62%
No - but I will (19)
5.69%
No - I don't want to (25)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (161)
48.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise