I love Andy Murrray Watch

my:favorite:things...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love that nadal has personalised trainers with 'rafa' on the back, and feds has his fancy man cardigan.
maybe the reason murray is failing is his lack of personalised stuff :ninja: he must feel like nobody loves him!
curiouslyorange1989
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pamelaa)
Lol, like you're any better calling him a 'Scottish Idiot'. Please do not come to Edinburgh.
wey nar! im quite happy to think of everybody as british and forgoe my right to be an "english idiot", however it seems some hyperactive scottish divs and their wierd nationalistic tendancies want to break up one of the worlds better nations! Alex fishhead (salmon or whatever) whinges on everyweek about how we cheat you yet your much better off than we are, free uni, free old folks homes etc.

I wouldnt be that bothered about the barnet formula or the west lothian question if you were bloody grateful and wanted to make our nation stronger, instead we have little divvies like murray holding petty rivalries that should have died out a couple of centuaries ago.
penguin88
Report 10 years ago
Actually thinks he is quite **** in comparrison to the others in the competition..my personal opinion is that nadal nailed him yesterday, murray was nowhere close of winning.
Nayberay
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was so happy that Nadal won..Did you notice that Murray wasn't being as arrogant as he was when he was playing Gasquet...

So happy for Nadal he owned from the start.
Feds :love: and Nadal :love: for the final hopefully
Rosaaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Unlucky Andy for not winning yesterday.
But seriously, Nadal is so muscley and fast, he runs from side to side of the court, whereas Andy doesn't really and he looks so skinny compared.
LieDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I love Rafael Nadal

Which is weird, because when I look at his face I don't think 'wow, hot', but when I watch him play tennis I think he's so bloody sexy I just end up going:

:eek: sexy

I think it's those arms.

With regards to Murray, I think he's a good player. He wasn't going to win against Nadal yesterday, I think most people knew that. It's Rafa's time now, he's at the peak of his game, Murray is still working his way up to there. It'll probs be his time soon, but definitely wasn't going to be this year, maybe even not next year.
Rosaaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LieDown)
I love Rafael Nadal
I think it's those arms.
Definitely one of his best assets.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rosaaa)
Unlucky Andy for not winning yesterday.
But seriously, Nadal is so muscley and fast, he runs from side to side of the court, whereas Andy doesn't really and he looks so skinny compared.
Feds is skinny, and i'd take him over Nadal anyday. Partly cause Nadal looks like a guy i know in class who's rather irritating!

Tbh i'm just a Federer fangirl :love:
Rosaaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't find federer attractive.
Plus I prefer Spanish over Swiss anyday
Sandhu
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I do too, but Nadal is a beast!
LieDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was always a Federer fan but not necessarily because of attraction, just because he is so calm and cool I admired it, since I am a nervous wreck over the smallest of things.

Until I saw Nadal playing end of last year and this year I didn't especially like him, but last year I became a real fan. His English has improved too, and he seems a really nice guy in interviews etc, so he's all-round great to follow.
They were asking on Wimbledon the other day if he had a girlfriend. Does anyone know? He only usually has his uncle tony in the player's box and a trainer or too, never any other family/girlfriend.
LieDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Rosaaa)
I don't find federer attractive.
Plus I prefer Spanish over Swiss anyday
Makes his English sound really cute haha
He's from Majorca, yay! After going on holiday there recently I fell in love with the place so yeah, that's another factor

Also Murray kinda annoyed me with the Gasquet match. he was capitalising on the british fanatacism with winning over another nation, really. which was good for him at the time, but annoyed me. A lot.
pamelaa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by curiouslyorange1989)
wey nar! im quite happy to think of everybody as british and forgoe my right to be an "english idiot", however it seems some hyperactive scottish divs and their wierd nationalistic tendancies want to break up one of the worlds better nations! Alex fishhead (salmon or whatever) whinges on everyweek about how we cheat you yet your much better off than we are, free uni, free old folks homes etc.

I wouldnt be that bothered about the barnet formula or the west lothian question if you were bloody grateful and wanted to make our nation stronger, instead we have little divvies like murray holding petty rivalries that should have died out a couple of centuaries ago.
Lol, sorry but when did I declare my support of the SNP? Uh, Never? I'm quite happy with the UK as it stands presently. And so what if Andy Murray doesn't support England? What's it to you anyway? He is Scottish. :confused:
__natalie__
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by LieDown)
They were asking on Wimbledon the other day if he had a girlfriend. Does anyone know? He only usually has his uncle tony in the player's box and a trainer or too, never any other family/girlfriend.
yeah, there were pictures in the paper the other day, apparently they've been together like 3 years, but it wasn't made public because he wouldn't be as marketable then !
she seems quite nice though.
if you look on the daily mail website (i know, i know :p: ), the article might be on there.
LieDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Thanks for that. Dammit she's so pretty!
I'm glad that it's been a well-kept secret, nobody wants tennis girlfriends turning into footballers wives material.

I wouldn't normally mind but why the hell does she have to be so pretty?!
curiouslyorange1989
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by pamelaa)
Lol, sorry but when did I declare my support of the SNP? Uh, Never? I'm quite happy with the UK as it stands presently. And so what if Andy Murray doesn't support England? What's it to you anyway? He is Scottish. :confused:
no just the childishness of the remark that he would support anyone playing england suggest an an active dislike. Plus playing with a scottish flag on his sweatband instead of the union jack, is simply divisive and stupid. If he wants to be defined as a scotsman rather than british so be it, He will lose alot of support from the english. However he would have everyones full backing if he was happy to be british.

besides what are you whinging on about? ur in edinbrugh arnt you? everyone in aberdeen and glasgow says your practically english anyway...
LieDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Isn't Murray entitled to portray himself as scottish if he wants to be? And who cares, anyway, if he wears a scottish flag instead of a union jack. It's up to him, it's none of our business.
Why would that make him lose anyone's support?
pamelaa
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by curiouslyorange1989)
no just the childishness of the remark that he would support anyone playing england suggest an an active dislike. Plus playing with a scottish flag on his sweatband instead of the union jack, is simply divisive and stupid. If he wants to be defined as a scotsman rather than british so be it, He will lose alot of support from the english. However he would have everyones full backing if he was happy to be british.

besides what are you whinging on about? ur in edinbrugh arnt you? everyone in aberdeen and glasgow says your practically english anyway...
Lol, I still fail to see what's wrong with wanting to be known as Scottish and not just British. The English media suit themselves, when he's doing well he's known as British. And no, I'm from Glasgow.
edit: I also doubt that if a famous English sportsman/woman wanted to be portrayed as English and not British I doubt we'd be having this conversation!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1..._rd_i=13461681

look what amazon just reccommended in an email!
methinks he's too young for an autobiog!
LieDown
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha yeah just a bit! He's got his whole career ahead of him! Why do one now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (312)
37.68%
No - but I will (64)
7.73%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.49%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (390)
47.1%

Watched Threads