Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jace Falco)
Fraiser>Beckett>Keller>Lam :p:

But Keller is hot.
I agree Keller is hot, Lam is quite hot too:woo:
ArkwrightFletcher
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
They cancel SG-1 last year and now they've cancelled Atlantis. At least series 5 of Atlantis has been good thus far.
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Just watched the Lost Tribe and its a pretty good episode

Spoiler:
Show
I'm quite liking the Asgard...even if theyre not quite as likeable as the ones in the Milky Way
unknown1557
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by suneilr)
Just watched the Lost Tribe and its a pretty good episode

Spoiler:
Show
I'm quite liking the Asgard...even if theyre not quite as likeable as the ones in the Milky Way
Yes, that episode was good.

Spoiler:
Show
I would have liked to see more of the Asgard, but the episode had a lot in it already. Hopefully we'll see them again, maybe in Enemy at the Gate.
Jace Falco
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I've not been keeping up with series 5, sky+ hasn't been recording it, and I can't get my torrents to work Anyone know where I can get the episodes?
suneilr
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jace Falco)
I've not been keeping up with series 5, sky+ hasn't been recording it, and I can't get my torrents to work Anyone know where I can get the episodes?
Sorry can't help you there...What's wrong with your torrents?
Lettersofanother
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Did anyone else notice how the show lost some of it's spark when Richard Daen Anderson left the show? D:> I was so sad! And I found it hilarious when Teal'c got hair haha, yes these things happened I while back but it's sad and funny to look back at it. But I especially love that they got the chick who played Kaylee in Firefly to come onto SGA.
monkey spank
Report 10 years ago
It's with great dismay i have to say this but, I'm glad they have canceled Atlantis don't get me wrong i used to love the show but since about the middle of season4 it has rapidly decreased in quality! Although I thought Amanda Tapping was good, since the departure of Dr Wier there has been a lack of strong leadership, as in the leader of the expadition has seem to become less and less important to the show. Woolsey is just plain awfull!! I long for the days of Jack O'niells witty sarcasum, which Sheppard tries to recreate but just can't seem to pull it off!

I hope the writers pull thier fingers out thier arses with universe! otherwise the way they have been preforming i can only see it going on for a year (i hope i'm wrong)

And if you want to watch s% on line Jace Falco check out www.surfthechannel.com you should be able to stream it, if not gimmie a shout i have a few other places.
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by monkey spank)
It's with great dismay i have to say this but, I'm glad they have canceled Atlantis don't get me wrong i used to love the show but since about the middle of season4 it has rapidly decreased in quality! Although I thought Amanda Tapping was good, since the departure of Dr Wier there has been a lack of strong leadership, as in the leader of the expadition has seem to become less and less important to the show. Woolsey is just plain awfull!! I long for the days of Jack O'niells witty sarcasum, which Sheppard tries to recreate but just can't seem to pull it off!

I hope the writers pull thier fingers out thier arses with universe! otherwise the way they have been preforming i can only see it going on for a year (i hope i'm wrong)

And if you want to watch s% on line Jace Falco check out www.surfthechannel.com you should be able to stream it, if not gimmie a shout i have a few other places.
:eek: He is much better than Sam was, also Sam with long hair just doesn't work I absolutely love Woolsey, he demonstrated some great leadership skills in the last ep. Also he is quite comical :p: Nothing compared to Weir ofcourse, but I have grown a fondness for him.

Now excuse me while I go cry, I want Stargate back!!! :cry:
Big_C.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Is 514 from SGA up yet? Shouldnt it have aired yesterday? I NEED MY FIX!
monkey spank
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Darkened Angel)
:

Now excuse me while I go cry, I want Stargate back!!! :cry:
Oh you'll get stargate back soon in some wierd twisted form anyway! Stargate universe hmmm have you had a read of whats to come? it's not good news so far!!:nah:
Darkened Angel
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by monkey spank)
Oh you'll get stargate back soon in some wierd twisted form anyway! Stargate universe hmmm have you had a read of whats to come? it's not good news so far!!:nah:
All I've read is that it will take place on an Atlantean ship which sounds quite cool. Don't know the latest news though.

(I hope Stargate comes back as one of the weird version from Episode 200, that would be quite funny :p:)
Big_C.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Rodney pulled lol
Swifter
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
took him long enough.
Big_C.
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Swifter)
took him long enough.
Keller :woo:
Swifter
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Go On Lad!
theredsox
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Damn only having terrestrial at uni. I haven't been able to follow Atlantis since I left school.
Jace Falco
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
This is how I kept up, despite the treacherous Sky+ not recording any of it.

:awesome: Usertitle! Set your sights for the sun :yep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.44%
No - but I will (66)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (400)
47.39%

Watched Threads