Wet yourself at school Watch

This discussion is closed.
concubine
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
One thing I've heard several places is that kids increasingly aren't even ****ing 'potty trained' when they get to school.

The ****?

That's even worse than kids not being able to speak English.

I didn't start school as a baby, so no. I didn't ever piss myself. I didn't piss myself in nursery either. Or whatever the thing I was at before that was. And my birthday being the 28th of July, I'm one of the young people in the year.

Some of you guys are gross.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Bear_Grylls)
Yeah i cant remember when, think i did in year 1 and 2, probably even 3. lol
...And then you drank it. All in the name of survival.
Architecture-er
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I've never wet myself at school.. however I did pass out after assembly, when we stood up all the blood drained from my head and I collapsed :lol:

Fortunately I was in the front row, and our female head of year caught me :love:
kka25
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by randomgirl)
I think pooing yourself would be slightly worse in terms of smell and consistency, drying potential etc :p:

Personally, I survived school without soiling myself :proud:
Show off!

whyumadtho
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by mollymustard)
I wet myself on purpose once when I was about 6. One of my best friends said it was really cool to wee a little bit in your knickers because thats what happened to all women.
I think she was confused about the whole period issue if you know what I mean.

Anyway I wet myself, soon realised it wasnt cool and cried for a very long time.

I can't believe I'm admitting this on TSR, but oh well clearly I'm a bit strange.
:rofl2:
kka25
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by concubine)

I didn't start school as a baby, so no. I didn't ever piss myself. I didn't piss myself in nursery either. Or whatever the thing I was at before that was. And my birthday being the 28th of July, I'm one of the young people in the year.
Since I was a teacher dealing with very young students I'd say; "Yeah right :rolleyes:"
Lamptastic
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nope never happened thank goodness!

Apparently I was 'well trained' from an early age. Phew.
Herr
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Have a few of these stories to tell... all of them happened when I was 6.... we are talking 1984 here... Schools in Britain were a rather different place then.

First incident :-
Spoiler:
Show

I was new in school as I had joined in at half term and we had a ***** of a teacher that as a whole she would tell you no you could not go to the toilet. If you asked the 2nd time within that hour she would irritatingly tell you that you shouldn't have drank as much and to wait till end of the hour.

I was the 1st one that year to ask her the 3rd time, I went up to the front of the class by where she was standing and asked rather painfully that I would like to go for a weee ..... I remember her telling me something along the lines that if I needed to go as badly I would be urinating in the class already. I took it that she said I could urinate in class and I unzipped and let it go on her skirt.

The 2nd incident was a bit of a bad one... wasn't too long after the 1st incident.

Spoiler:
Show

Again the same thing, I was just recovering from a flue and was told to drink plenty of water which I did, but again that evil ***** of a teacher kept at it that I couldn't go to the toilet her excuse being recess was just moments away. I asked her the 2nd time and a few minutes before recess I got up and went to the back corner of the class and urinated there.

She came to the back of the class with one of those ooi what the **** is that you doing and turned me around while I was still relieving myself.... whooops some urine splattered on my pants.

Funny thing that very same day there was this girl that sat next to me that said she needed to poo, She raised her hand up and asked for permission to go to the toilet only to be told no. Then half way through that class the teacher was asking something along the lines of who knew the answer to a certain question, several hands shot up including hers' and when the teacher called out her name she said "Teacher, I need to ****." That teacher went berserk and started going on on the language being used in class these days...... LOL just then I took her eraser and threw it to the floor..... well she got off her chair and did a squat to pick up that eraser.... except when she tried getting up she let go off some smelly ones Poor girl, that reputation stuck with her and even till today most of us still remember her for that.

The 3rd incident, this was the worst of the lot....

Spoiler:
Show

This one wasn't due to that evil teacher, but more of because I had no underwear that day....LOL

Needed to poo and whoops........... something got caught in the zip Well needless to say I screamed like hell and one of the older boys in the school brought me to one of the teachers in the staff room. While they tried to free it I just let go some smelly ones

I still can't decide which was more embarrassing... but LOL got cleaned up and wore a skirt for that day because that was the only spare piece of bottom that could fit.. Alas it is also something a lot of my then classmates remember

Liam6993
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't believe I read through the whole of this thread.
DuncanMono
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
When I was between 5-7, I had tap lessons (parents wonder why I'm gay) anyhow the group I was with had this run at the local theatre for a couple of weeks and I, and my buddies, were in the wings waiting to do on, the section before ours was at the back of the stage waiting for curtain up and this girl wet herself... you could see it on the stage for ages afterwards... the second night she asked to go the loo and was almost dragged off to go to the loo
Reagan Smash
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I can't remember ever doing it myself but when I was in year 10 in RE a group of girls were snorting sherbert at the back of class (as you do...) and thought it was hilarious. They were sent out and on the way, one of them was laughing so much that she wet herself in front of everyone.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (316)
37.44%
No - but I will (66)
7.82%
No - I don't want to (62)
7.35%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (400)
47.39%

Watched Threads