I like having small boobs. Its more fashionable
ice_dragoness274
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ahh you get used to it ^_^
I've been 32 A for as long as i remember
they're kinda less of a hassle in some wayss..lol.
Greghouse
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Don't worry about small boobs!

Keira Knightly, Chalize Theron... HOT!!!

Nuff said...
Tinkerbelle ♥
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
boobs are not the be all and end all..
Candyliqour
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Tinkerbelle ♥)
boobs are not the be all and end all..
Agreed
Anonymous #1
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Zoombini)
im not saying i want massive ones just big enough so they fill a bra.
i hate it when people say they have small boobs when there a B cup - i would kill for that
this is exactly how i feel. i've waited for so many years for them to grow but they haven't since i was 13 (5 years ago). and it drives me mad when people with boobs that actually fit into bras complain. dresses and tops just look so stupid on me and even though im quite skinny, it makes me look so much fatter comparing how much my tummy sticks out compared to my boobs!

i'd be so much happier if i could just have boobs that would fit in a bra and not make me look like a man in a bikini.

it also drives me crazy when everyone goes on about how nice small boobs are, yeah, i agree, but not THIS small! imagine like mosquito bite!
Anonymous #2
Report 9 years ago
as the french say...'a woman without boobs is like a bed without a pillow'

boobs are one of the two major defining features between men and women. small boobs are just not attractive, sorry OP!

i don't know why some guys like the '13 year-old schoolboy' frame on 18 year old girls
Bleurgh
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm sure M&S have quite nice ones from like, AA.

Tbh I wish I didn't have as big boobs as I do. OK, they're not HUUUGGGE, but they get in the way tbh haha, and any decent guy isn't gonna be put off because a girl has small boobs.
Ozy
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Zoombini)
I'm 17 and i hate my little boobs. I hate not being able to find a decent bra that fits me. I think i'm a 34/32 and i never fill an A cup, and i can't find any nice bras that are smaller than this with out having to buy a kids bra. Anyone got any advice on finding a bra? or just cheer me up about my little 'uns
Well, I know girls who have gone from A to D in the space of two years, seriously they probably wont stay at an A.

Even if they do though, small breasts are sexy too. As long as they have nipples, guys will love them.
Loo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have AA's and it's really difficult to find many which actually fit, so I'm going with the option of boob job. As soon as I can afford it. People say they like dfc but they are all lying
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (377)
37.44%
No - but I will (77)
7.65%
No - I don't want to (71)
7.05%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (482)
47.86%

Watched Threads