Dear You.. Watch

**CutiePie**
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Dear You!
I want to say good luck to you for Thursday but I can't find the words to do it.

If you get in Ill be proud but won't know what to say, if you don't then I wont know what to say either but there will be that tiny bit of me that's pleased.

it's all so confusing!

Love XX
xemilyx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you, i'm getting help that i need. I hope you don't judge me when i tell what's been going on.
billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
I miss you. Please come back from your holiday soon!
Love, me.

Dear you,
Your words hurt me. **** you.
Me.

Dear you,
I don't know where to start. I know it's been nearly two years and things have changed dramatically between us, but I do care for you. I know everyone hates you, and to be honest I don't blame them considering all the the things you have done and continue to do. I no longer love you; I don't want to be with you either because you were with her, so please don't make this harder than it is. You should be happy with your new girl because I know you deserve a tiny bit of happiness. Forget about me, because I'm not interested. I'm writing this to show you that I'm not the evil cow you used to think I am, I've changed, as have you. I won't forgive you for what you did to me, and I can't forget it either, but I can put those things aside and try my very hardest to build up a good friendship between us. I know I can be a moody so and so at times, but that's because I'm changing and I'm finally realising what I want out of life and what is right and what is wrong. I wish you every success in the future, I really do. I also hope you manage to beat your lethargy and get into university. I can forsee our friendship diminishing when you go to university in '09 seeing as where you want to go is on the other side of the country; however, that won't stop me being here for you as best I can.
Me.
BHAM!
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Why are most of the posts depressing...

lol

Dear you

Im going to kill you one day...so watch out
mwahahaha

:tsr2:
Magickal_Faerie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You

I'm sorry for what I said the other day. I was in a very annoyed mood. As you know. I do appreciate you and what you do, but I still think I need some kind of freedom! Anyway, off the point. I'm sorry.

Love Me.
DamnitJanet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you,
Are you reading this?
Stalker! :p:
Me
x

Dear you,
You're my best friend and all, but c'mon, TACT, pleeeeease! One day you're going to accidentally crush someones self esteem or something. Or you'll push a suicidal person over the edge. I love you to bits and you're a gorgeous person... so have a go, please?
Me
x
PinPin
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
dear you
why do you make promises that you never follow through? you find time for everyone else. three months without meeting up? i love you but you really really annoy me sometimes.
and stop wearing those stupid scarves because i hate them so much.

dear you
you deserve to suffer for what you did to me. i wish there was a way to get you back but there isn't. one day you'll get what you deserve though, that's how it works.
you're pathetic and really really stupid. and yes, you're a little bit fat.
sorry my house is nicer than yours and you hate yourself so much that you can't have me there to remind you how crap your life is.
i pity you, but thanks for making me a stronger person. no matter how down i feel, i'll always know that i can never sink as low as you can.

dear you
please stop letting my cat sleep on your bed, sometimes i kiss him and remember that you might have stroked him, and i really don't want to know where your hands have been!

billet-doux
Badges: 2
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,
I think I really like you but I can't tell you because your ex will shoot me.
Me.
Feexx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear you
You are so special to me. I wanr you to come back from America now so i can meet you at the airport and we can do the whole cliched running into each others arms then we can come back to mine and spen the enitre evening talking then look out the window and realised we have talked so long its actually light. I love how we always do that, then you go home at 6am. I love you so much
xxxx

Dear You
I thought when you came back from uni it would be really awkward because of what happened between us. The problem is it wasnt. I don't think your girlfriend would be very happy if she knew you asked me to go out for drinks with you, i am, after all, the one you cheated on her with. I don't understand what you want by this? Obviously i am still attracted to you, there has been something between us for years, but you should think about how she would feel.
xxx
Areontas
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You,

I wish you could see things from my point of view for a change. Why does everything have to revolve around you?
Magickal_Faerie
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Dear You

Thanks for lying to me, if you didnt want me to go, then you went the right way about it. It has quite upset me to see photos all over facebook and loads of people saying how much they enjoyed it. I even had an add from a person I didnt know cause he thinks I was there. I wasnt, as you well know. It isnt the not going that has upset me, its they way you told me that you werent going and then you all did. If I mean that much to you, then why did you even start getting friendly with me in the first place? You're all as bad as each other.

I thought I might have had a couple of true friends out of the lot of you. I see now that I haven't.

Oh, and the small jibes behind my back that you think I didnt know about? Yeah, I know about them.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (141)
38.42%
No - but I will (21)
5.72%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.08%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
48.77%

Watched Threads