Report 10 years ago
Om nom nom nom delicious B-
Hyeree
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
AB+

you have different personalities according to your blood type.. it's quite big in east asia. it originated from a japanese guy lol

http://www.issendai.com/rpgs/takemywings/bloodtypes.htm

pretty cool
paperclip
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hyeree)
AB+

you have different personalities according to your blood type.. it's quite big in east asia. it originated from a japanese guy lol

http://www.issendai.com/rpgs/takemywings/bloodtypes.htm

pretty cool
lol, sounds like astrology to me (yes, i did visit the site)
FFCrusader
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I gave blood today for the first time

I get to find out my blood type sometime woo

(I wonder how accurate that japanese site is :p:)
Norfolkadam
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
A negative.

Would give blood but as was discussed in another thread I can't on account of being a GAY. Sorry two thread references there that most people won't get.
scaryhair
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FFCrusader)
I gave blood today for the first time

I get to find out my blood type sometime woo

(I wonder how accurate that japanese site is :p:)
Yay! Congrats How did you find it?
ryan08
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FireDeuce)
A+

(Mario in big brother has his blood group tattooed on his arm. Why?. Just why.)

so he doesnt forget it :P
FFCrusader
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by scaryhair)
Yay! Congrats How did you find it?
thanks

lol it was a very pleasant experience didnt hurt at all and a friendly nurse talked to me haha
screenager2004
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by anna_spanner89)
I'm O-!! woop, lol only 7% of the population have my blood group

whats yours??
Samesies! due back for my thrid donation in a week
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Norfolkadam)
A negative.

Would give blood but as was discussed in another thread I can't on account of being a GAY. Sorry two thread references there that most people won't get.
The gay rule is stupid. Almost as stupid as the rule that means you can't give if you're a woman who has had sexual contact with a man who has had sexual contact with another man. As if you'd know, half the time!
daniel_williams
Badges: 15
Report 10 years ago
i'm quite astounded there are as many people who share the AB- blood group.... seeing as we make up such a tiny tiny percentage of the population!
southernlight
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm A-. Would give blood but I'm too light and no matter what I try to do I can't get to 50kg. hmph.
FFCrusader
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Smoobla)
The gay rule is stupid. Almost as stupid as the rule that means you can't give if you're a woman who has had sexual contact with a man who has had sexual contact with another man. As if you'd know, half the time!
I read in the pack today that the woman cant give blood if she done that within the last 12 months... And it's also true that you might not know :p:

The gay rule is stupid lol, I don't see how it's relevant, just seems discriminative towards gay men only =|
Smoobla
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by FFCrusader)
I read in the pack today that the woman cant give blood if she done that within the last 12 months... And it's also true that you might not know :p:

The gay rule is stupid lol, I don't see how it's relevant, just seems discriminative towards gay men only =|
In a way I can see, because [correct me if I'm wrong] there is a higher incidence of HIV in homosexual males compared to the ratio of heterosexual males. But blood undergoes rigorous testing anyway, and it's definitely not the case that all gays have HIV, so it is stupid. I'm surprised that it isn't more controversial.
FFCrusader
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Smoobla)
In a way I can see, because [correct me if I'm wrong] there is a higher incidence of HIV in homosexual males compared to the ratio of heterosexual males. But blood undergoes rigorous testing anyway, and it's definitely not the case that all gays have HIV, so it is stupid. I'm surprised that it isn't more controversial.
Well that could be true I suppose. But I'm sure I've been told that the highest rates of HIV wasn't in gay men but I donno if that is true or not
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (139)
38.08%
No - but I will (21)
5.75%
No - I don't want to (26)
7.12%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (179)
49.04%

Watched Threads