going down on each other Watch

This discussion is closed.
kazzmaniandevil
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by half face)
If it really matters to you, that stuff actually tastes of nothing. If you kissed her afterwards you wouldn't notice a thing.
im pretty sure thats a lie!!! whenever ive tasted it and my husband has eaten fruit it always tastes different, if she swallows it u wont notice the taste when u give her a kiss anyway.
marshall123
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
my bf had the same issue the first time, but then he stopped minding so much... maybe its something you'll get over too
Music Is My Boyfriend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Christ, if your girlfriend's going to take it in her mouth then the least you can do is kiss her in return! If the thought of that kind of thing freaks you out then you are probably not mature enough to be doing it.
Well said, bravo!
lei_armstrong
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Noémie)
wahey!
perhaps all girls from watford are ****s... that's the only excuse i can think of because there are lots of girls from my school who do it!
...yeah watford=****
good luck with your menstruation adventures
Haha do you go to Watford Grammer School for Girls by any chance? :p:
silverbolt
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Christ, if your girlfriend's going to take it in her mouth then the least you can do is kiss her in return! If the thought of that kind of thing freaks you out then you are probably not mature enough to be doing it.
basically yeah agreed

it wont kill you mate and besides you produced it.
Epic Win
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
stop being such a pussy son.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (278)
38.03%
No - but I will (53)
7.25%
No - I don't want to (53)
7.25%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (347)
47.47%

Watched Threads