Myers Briggs Personality Classification Watch

Ang|ophi|e
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by my[s)
favorite[/s]things...]We're mostly INTJ's- Thinking.
I think we need someone to prevent all the megalomania spliing over.
I do think quite a bit but feelings tend to be the dominant one for me.
Mrgd291190
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Ang|ophi|e)
Oh yeah. We all would work great together.
:five:
my:favorite:things...
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kayzy)
:five:
awww, thankyous for the rep.
i was going to rep you and Mrgd and then i realised ive already repped Ed today. Shall do it tomorrow if i remember :yy:
koshtoom
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I did this a while ago - ISFP - Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

'The Artist' and the two descriptions I've read are scarily like me! Any other ISFPs in here?
jseldis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ENFJ. Joy.
Mrgd291190
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by my[s)
favorite[/s]things...]awww, thankyous for the rep.
i was going to rep you and Mrgd and then i realised ive already repped Ed today. Shall do it tomorrow if i remember :yy:
Thanks

I shall rep you as well ASAP (was going to anyway...honest )
ColdVein
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Im so ISTJ it hurts
sweetfloss
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Any other ENFJs in the building?? :p:
Cerulean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jseldis)
ENFJ. Joy.
oh hullo! is it accurate for you?
jseldis
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Hah, we the same? Yeah actually! I've always been good at teaching people things - i have a knack, people always come see me if they're unsure. ALso, it suggests being a physician...i'm going to do medicine.
you?
x
neonbluebird
Report 10 years ago
ENFJ, although this classification describes me quite well I fail to believe I'm an extraverted individual...I've always been known as 'the quiet one' & feel v. shy around others. None the less, I've taken the test in many formats a dozen times and it always come out as ENFJ
JamieP
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ISTP for me, "Engineer". 5.4% of the population. Describes what I'd probably be doing if I'd chosen Maths/Physics for my degree rather than Business...
Redemption
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Entp, 44 50 50 44.
Mithra
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
INTJ is where its at, woot :P
WarmSound
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by neonbluebird)
ENFJ, although this classification describes me quite well I fail to believe I'm an extraverted individual...I've always been known as 'the quiet one' & feel v. shy around others. None the less, I've taken the test in many formats a dozen times and it always come out as ENFJ
Does the bit at the bottom here make it make more sense? It explains why I don't know whether I'm T or F, I have bits of each, so INFP and INTP both suit me to some extent.
Cerulean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by jseldis)
Hah, we the same? Yeah actually! I've always been good at teaching people things - i have a knack, people always come see me if they're unsure. ALso, it suggests being a physician...i'm going to do medicine.
you?
x
yeah, the 'chameleon' thing, and I've been told I'm good with words etc - can be social and so forth.

I'm doing law, which apparently has plenty of enfjs, lol
Touche
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ISTP for me... Engineer/Mechanic considering I'm training in orthopaedic surgery tis not far off. Have always enjoyed hands on stuff.
Cerulean
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I understand what you mean because I feel that way sometimes too. I think it's pretty accurate but as someone said I think I have shades of the INFJ (i.e can be quiet, good judge of characters I've been told)

also says here about enfJ:

ENFJ's tend to be more reserved about exposing themselves than other extraverted types.
Although they may have strongly-felt beliefs, they're likely to refrain from expressing them if doing so would interfere with bringing out the best in others. Because their strongest interest lies in being a catalyst of change in other people, they're likely to interact with others on their own level, in a chameleon-like manner, rather than as individuals.

I'd say that's explains me, lol
scribble_girl
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I think the extravert thing is more your need for human interaction than your outgoing-ness. I'm an extravert apparently, and whilst I'm not the loudest in a group I think it picks up on the fact that I need other people by way of validation at times.

I'm an ENFP, and it's scarily accurate. As was my mum's, who came up as an ESFJ.
cutey
Report 10 years ago
I have taken the test and i am classed as ISFJ. i think most of it is quite accurate as well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (385)
37.23%
No - but I will (80)
7.74%
No - I don't want to (72)
6.96%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (497)
48.07%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise