Laughing during inappropriate situations.. Watch

indie_couture
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
all this on here make me feel fine about laughing in innapropriate situations!
SammyluvsMika
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
I do that sometimes, but I think it is just nervous laughter cos some things I laugh at just aren't funny...
CrazyBeautiful
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Introspectre)
That is absolutely brilliant! Remind me to rep you tomorrow for it!

I just remembered an addition- it was taped too, and we had to listen to the playback. Damn, I need this tape! Good times, good times....:yep:
User192499
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I hadn't been listening to the conversation that my Nan was having with my Mum in the front of the car. Then, out of context, all I heard was "some nights he came straight away, some nights he left me hanging on for ages, and then some nights I didn't think he'd come at all and then whoosh, just when I least expected it, his banging was so hard it luckily woke me up, I'd completely dozed off..."

I almost died from laughter, until I found out she'd been talking about someone knocking on the door to check on her when she'd been very ill. It was highly awkward since no-one knew why I was laughing, so I went back into silence as my Nan continued talking, sounding hurt that I found her illness so funny.
I-said-haha
Report 10 years ago
I laugh at the worst possible times, its awful. One of these days I'm gonna slip up and laugh at one of the awkward methedone patients, then I'm really gonna get it :ninja:
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I laughed when I found out my old childminder's dad died, he was chopped in half in a freak accident. It was nervous laughter.
DamnitJanet
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I get the giggles a lot, but one of the worst times was when my RME teacher told us he'd been off because his Dad had died. He was wearing a rainbow tie at the time, and looking all bald and dejected, I felt SO terrible about it! But I've had it in exams, minute silences, etc. Actually, I laughed for ages in the middle of kissing someone once, because the song "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy" started playing in my head everytime I went towards him xD (very nice about it though, bless)
kiranxxx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Today on the bus a car swired infront of the bus causing the bus driver to brake quickly.. there was an old lady walking to the front of the bus and literally she went flying! I saw her wack her face from one side to another then fall down. intially i was like omg :O then i couldnt stop laughin. had to put my hand infront of mouth as if i was in shock but i was trying to cover my HUGE smile ...im laughing even now thinking about it! i do feel bad but she was fine after the ambulance checked her out!
Redpanda91
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
When on parade with my air cadets, everyone will laugh at something and I just won't be able to stop! It's so embarassing :o:
x y z
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
We always used to laugh during science lessons. "Lubrication" - lmao.
Ziffachan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sick Puppy)
I laughed uncontrollably when someone told me in all seriousness that everyone on his dad's side of the family were dead.

I also laughed quite a lot when someone told me their mum fell down the stairs, when someone told me that someone else had been hit by a truck and during a talk about student finance :eek:

I also laughed far too much during a chemistry lesson where someone asked the teacher why he was taking his ring off and he replied "Well I take everything off for messy work" I was moved and had to sit in the corner for the next 4 months but it was worth it :rolleyes:
Is it bad that that post made me laugh?

I also laughed once because this guy was telling me he used to have a hairdresser come to his house until she fell down the stairs and died :o:
zzzzzoe
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
omggg, i always have the urge to laugh at serious stories. i think its just a nervous thing!!
this thread is reassuring, im glad im not the only one ahha.
i once threw a banana at a teachers head. but as if that wasnt bad enough, he turned round and gave me this really serious, angry glare and i just burst out into laughter because he had a bit of mush on his ear! lmaoooooo.
im a bit better at controlling myself these days, but i have to admit i always have to refrain myself from bursting out in hysterics when my nanna talks about her next door neighbours severe bowel problems :rolleyes:
Redpanda91
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh no you've all got me laughing at horrible things now! Stop it :p: I had to control my laughter when a friend told me their Nan died in B+Q I felt horrible!
NW8_SW1_EC3
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rye225)
Some guy was announcing his gAs grades because we had to before we began A2 and he got a D and I was just cracking up!
You go Woodhouse.. baaaaaaait!
rye225
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by kiranxxx)
Today on the bus a car swired infront of the bus causing the bus driver to brake quickly.. there was an old lady walking to the front of the bus and literally she went flying! I saw her wack her face from one side to another then fall down. intially i was like omg :O then i couldnt stop laughin. had to put my hand infront of mouth as if i was in shock but i was trying to cover my HUGE smile ...im laughing even now thinking about it! i do feel bad but she was fine after the ambulance checked her out!

AHAHAHAHA I actually loled, no jokes!
I can picture a white haired grannie with a walking stick just flying!
kiranxxx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by rye225)
AHAHAHAHA I actually loled, no jokes!
I can picture a white haired grannie with a walking stick just flying!

hahaaa if your laughing just reading it, wat would you be like if you was there!!! loool. the bus was full of old people all moaning and being serious... but u just have to laugh!
Cool Cat
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCqJTZ2c_Sg
:rofl:
Arka
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Jerking My Gerking)
When someone told me their Uncle had just died.
Iasked how, and he replied, he fell head first down a man hole.
I couldn't help it :rofl:
"Tragedy is when I cut my lttle finger.Comedy is when you fall down a manhole cover and die."-Mel Brooks
FlushTheSystem
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by EducatingBrogan)
I hadn't been listening to the conversation that my Nan was having with my Mum in the front of the car. Then, out of context, all I heard was "some nights he came straight away, some nights he left me hanging on for ages, and then some nights I didn't think he'd come at all and then whoosh, just when I least expected it, his banging was so hard it luckily woke me up, I'd completely dozed off..."

I almost died from laughter, until I found out she'd been talking about someone knocking on the door to check on her when she'd been very ill. It was highly awkward since no-one knew why I was laughing, so I went back into silence as my Nan continued talking, sounding hurt that I found her illness so funny.
lol, that's quite a good one.
xxstace123xx
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
My boyfriend told me "If my mum needs to get my dad happy, so he will agree with one of us then she gives him "Nookie"

Ewww I know. Anyway today my boyfriend and I where in the kitchen and my boyfriend mentioned he still hadn't got the preasent for his GCSE results that his dad said he would give him.

Anyway his mum said, "Ill ask him when he is happy and winked. But not for a few days because I am tired"

I just burst out laughing, nearly crying. Oh :o:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.51%
No (614)
72.49%

Watched Threads