Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Smoking anything isn't gonna be good for you but some shisha is flavoured tobacco but some is flavoured mollasses which is like 0% tobacco and 0% nicotine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by philosophy_kid)
    also don't consume caffeine, transfats, sugar, alcohol, petrol fumes from cars, don't cross the road or go rock climbing.

Instructions:

1) Position you're self in an isolated, padded enviroment.

2) Don't move, don't eat.

3) Die of boredom.

Peace x
    0.) Pop 6 ket pills and steps 1 and 2 will carry out themselves. Alternatively, for the full effect, pop 30 at once and follow through to step 3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    0.) Pop 6 ket pills and steps 1 and 2 will carry out themselves. Alternatively, for the full effect, pop 30 at once and follow through to step 3.
    Ketamine...pills?? For your information luvvy...ket comes in powder or liquid form. it NEVER comes in pills cos it's made from stolen liquid bottles of ketamine, and then baked to make powder.

get ur facts straight

ReputationRep:
    Ketamine...pills?? For your information luvvy...ket comes in powder or liquid form. it NEVER comes in pills cos it's made from stolen liquid bottles of ketamine, and then baked to make powder.

get ur facts straight
    Oooh, been talking to "Frank", have we?

Ket pills are sold as E pills except that when you realise that feeling of happiness is actually a feeling of paralysis...

I don't need to get my facts straight. Although I do have something long, hard and rather straight and I have reason to belive you may like it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Shisha does contain tabacco.. And yes, it harmful.. Imagine taking 20 cigarettes at the same time is the same amount of tabacco you take in per huff!

It's really harmful and can cause lung cancer more than cigarettes..

But recently they have been trying to 'dilute'/reduce the amounts of tabacco in it to make it more acceptable.. There are types that differ from others.. Some are as heavy as a Cuban cigar and some are as light as a Davidoff slims..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)

Ket pills are sold as E pills except that when you realise that feeling of happiness is actually a feeling of paralysis...

I don't need to get my facts straight. Although I do have something long, hard and rather straight and I have reason to belive you may like it.
    LMAO! Ket is never sold as pills! And ket does not cause feelings of paralysis unless you take a rediculous amount, which you wouldn't - because that would remove the point of the drug...which is used in clubs and as a hallucinogen...which you would know if you had any idea about ketamine WHATSOEVER.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)

LMAO! Ket is never sold as pills! And ket does not cause feelings of paralysis unless you take a rediculous amount, which you wouldn't - because that would remove the point of the drug...which is using in clubs and as a hallucinogenic...which you would know if you had any idea about ketamine WHATSOEVER.
    LOL you twoo, go smoke some shissssha and relax~ :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AnythingButChardonnay)
    It's harmful in the same sort of way as standing over a barbecue is.

Don't do it too often.
    In fact.. barbacue is far worse! Stay off the grilled meat and stick to the cigarettes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)

OOooo such a good idea... if i replace the word shissssha with the word bong.

yes!

yes that is how i will spend the rest of my evening! or morning.. this dark period!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sdt)
    Although I do have something long, hard and rather straight and I have reason to belive you may like it.
    Oh what? Your dads c0*k? Na... tell him to put it away or else ya mum'll be spewing out more little ******s sprogs like you.

ReputationRep:
    Oh what? Your dads c0*k? Na... tell him to put it away or else ya mum'll be spewing out more little ******s sprogs like you.
    No, my mother's.

ReputationRep:
    I was told it's more harmful than cigerettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sync)
    Carries the risk of being caught, as well as Banjo String snap. See, nothing fun is 100% safe. Nothing.
    Well then nothing is 100% safe. Not even boring stuff. I'd say mastubation is one of the safest things you could do lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry Kisses)
    :rofl:

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.