11.46%
    18 to 20
    1.98%
    22 to 22
    0%
    24+
    1.19%

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 10 on bottom and size 10-12 on top (Damn my big boobs!) I'm 5'5'' and love my hourglass figure but ideally I'd like to be a size 8.

ReputationRep:
    I'm around a size 8 and 5ft5, though sometimes buy size 6 or size 10 things, depending on the sizing of the particular shop.

ReputationRep:
    im a size 10 on top, 12 on the bottom. I do feel like i want to be slimmer and a size 8, but i know that when i was a size 8 previously i still felt fatty, and saw my body as huge and wanted to be slimmer and a size 6. I've learnt i dont see my body the way others do, that my mind adds on a few inches that are not really there, so im just trying to learn to be happy with what i've got! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7" and a size 16 at the moment. Ideally I'd like to be a size 12 but I've been saying that for a while so doubt it'll ever happen. I guess I'm happy enough as I am otherwise I'd have made more of an effort to change!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 10 or 12- I used to be always a 12 but I've lost about a stone and am currently at a really awkward size! My size 12 jeans are too big but most of the size 10 pairs I try on are slightly tight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *sparkles*)
    I'm a size 10 or 12- I used to be always a 12 but I've lost about a stone and am currently at a really awkward size! My size 12 jeans are too big but most of the size 10 pairs I try on are slightly tight!
    Omg I know, how annoying is that! Most trousers/jeans I try on these days are too big in one size, then the next size down is just that tiny bit too small.

Who says we can't be an 'inbetween' size and why don't they make them damnit lol.

ReputationRep:
    5'7 i'm generally a 10-12. i'm more on the 12 end at the moment because i had surgery and have been inactive since. i'm at my happiest as a 4-6, or even an 8 is nice. to me, anything above that is fat. (i know its not and i'm being unreasonable, its just how i like myself best)
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    5ft8.5
    Size 12

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    5 ft 7

Would like to be about a 12, I'm working on it!

ReputationRep:
    i'm 5'3ish (not exactly sure) and i'm a 6/8. my boobs are huge and my waist is tiny so i find a 6/8 is basically in the middle and on the bottom i'm just a normal 8.

ReputationRep:
    I'm an 8-10.
    I'm happy with my size. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    8 occasionally 10, i'd rather be a 6 as that's my "usual" size like most of my clothes and as i'm 5'2 with quite a small build it suits me best(i am not used to or particularly liking my current ample boobs or hips!)

ReputationRep:
    I'm 10-12 on bottom and 10 on top... I'm about 5ft6 and my boobs are a good size. Wouldn't mind losing the love handles a bit but I like my size :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'7 and size 16 - although I'm pear shaped so I can wear size 12 tops and size 18 jeans... I'd love to be a 10-12, I can't even imagine myself skinny!

ReputationRep:
    5"1; I am a size 6 on good days, 8 on most days, and 10 when the world is against me (actually, it all depends on the shop and their sizing :ninja:)! Hahaa, I'm pretty happy with my size

I'm a size 10 on top and bottom. I do have boobs and a bum.

ReputationRep:
    It really depends on your height. Someone short would not suit a size 12 and someone tall would not suit a size 8. The ideal clothes size varies from person to person. (Just my opinion )

ReputationRep:
    I'm a size 8 and 10 in jeans. I used to be smaller but I'm much happier the size I am right now.

ReputationRep:
    I am 8 in jeans and 8/10 in tops. I got so depressed when I made the jump from 6 to 8 and then to 10!! But I don't care now.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5' 11", and my tops are mostly 8s but I wear the occasional 10 (depending where I shop), and in bottoms i'm usually 10, but in some places (especially River Island) i'm a 12. I'm losing weight though, and i'll stop when I can get snugly into a pair of size 8 jeans.

My friends are all really skinny, always dieting, and for ages i've been the "fat friend". It's pathetic and i'm only too aware that what i'm doing isn't the least bit sensible, just not to feel like a pig stood next to them I would give anything for :rolleyes:.

Yes sad sad sad.. But society is so harsh on women (and so are other women, I might add).

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.