Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Would you care to enlighten the rest of us as to what you're talking about, so we can share in the joke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Would you care to enlighten the rest of us as to what you're talking about, so we can share in the joke?
    i wouldn't call it a joke...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    i wouldn't call it a joke...
    nah its not a joke

just an article that was written by Jools about a violent incident which happened to me a couple of weeks ago. If Elpaw doesn't believe me there are loads of witnesses u can speak to.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    nah its not a joke

just an article that was written by Jools about a violent incident which happened to me a couple of weeks ago. If Elpaw doesn't believe me there are loads of witnesses u can speak to.

when did i say i didn't believe you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    when did i say i didn't believe you?
    i dunno you implied it when u said it's not a joke - thought u meant i was treating the whole thing like a joke

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Hello again!

Anyone else applying to Wadham at Oxford? I've applied for PPE. Anyone heard anything yet?! Not me! So nervous!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Samantha **)
    Hello again!

Anyone else applying to Wadham at Oxford? I've applied for PPE. Anyone heard anything yet?! Not me! So nervous!
    Wadham - awesome college. Gd luck

ReputationRep:
    i dunno you implied it when u said it's not a joke - thought u meant i was treating the whole thing like a joke

It was Tek who said it was a joke...

(Original post by Tek)
    I was just pointing out that it wasn't a joke

ReputationRep:
    Onlywee's at Wadham, so talk to her if she can tear herslef away from the work/socila life of Wadham.

My cousin does PPE at Ox, I think at Wadham though I'm not sure. I want to do PPE, I'll be the hird member of my family to do it (though only the first from my line [the poor line ])

ReputationRep:

Are you going to the Freshers Fling, or are you a non-union member, like me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    It was Tek who said it was a joke...

I was just pointing out that it wasn't a joke
    Oh ok then soz you're forgiven. it isn't a joke, its just that it was a couple of weeks ago now so I'm kind of over it now. still really annoyed tho

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I want to do PPE
    i thought you wanted to do law? :confused:

Would you need at GCSE to get into Oxbridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unregistered)
    Would you need at GCSE to get into Oxbridge?
    they say the minimum is 5 A/A*s but it really does depend. I got 4A* 4A 3B

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok then soz you're forgiven. it isn't a joke, its just that it was a couple of weeks ago now so I'm kind of over it now. still really annoyed tho

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    Well what was it then?

ReputationRep:
    oxbridge-related threads litter the forum, so ive decided to merge them all into here for those who are interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Well what was it then?
    Best leave it alone mate, I don't know either but it sounds like no-one wants to talk about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tek)
    Well what was it then?
    see previous post in this thread

basically i was attacked by this guy in the street and was injured, but managed to fight back - all very nasty and unnecessarily violent.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    i thought you wanted to do law? :confused:
    As a career probably, but I'm back on PPE as a degree, I go between the two regularly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edders)
    oxbridge-related threads litter the forum, so ive decided to merge them all into here for those who are interested.
    You gonna make this a sticky? Oooh you should make a sticky about A-Level choices!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.