If your boyfriend punched you. Watch

Lord Foul
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Antonia87)
My last boyfriend nearly broke my jaw. And I stayed. DON'T ask me why, I have absolutely no idea. Although we are not together now.
What? That is quite ****** up.
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by tom//)
if that was me id have chopped off his ballocks when he was asleep
My dad found out from another source and punched him.
Lord Foul
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
GOOD
Antonia87
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Lord Foul)
GOOD
Haha, yes well no father is likely to put up with that.
Mr Roboto
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Punch him back. Or just tell him to eff off.

There is no reason why anyone should punch anyone. Unless he spilled your pint :p:
Magnanimity
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd like to say I'd leave immediately, but I'd also be pretty scared to.
thecaterpillar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
it depends, I mean my boyfriend is constantly accidentally injuring me. one time he split my lip elbowing me in the face. But he says sorry.
and we have playfights all the time, often ending in bruises.
so if he punched me in that way i would just hit him back and we'd probably end up wrestling.

But if he got angry and hit me, i would be upset.
tom//
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
still should have chopped em off :P
onthejubileeline
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd forgive him, but dump him. Doesn't matter what the situation was, there's no way I'd stay with someone who was violent towards me.
SuicideCommando
Report 10 years ago
It deoends.
I hate the fact that girls can get away with so much, just because they are girls.
In my opinion (but not most), if you did something wrong, or hit him first, then it was fine for him to hit you.
thecaterpillar
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuicideCommando)
It deoends.
I hate the fact that girls can get away with so much, just because they are girls.
In my opinion (but not most), if you did something wrong, or hit him first, then it was fine for him to hit you.
i would say it depends...i can see where you're coming from, but since my boyfriend is quite a lot bigger and stronger than me, if he wanted to he could really hurt me. however, even if i really wanted to, it would be difficult for me to cause damage to him.

if it was like a playful hit because i said something mean, or hit him, then fine. but if he full on punched me in the face becase i forgot to do something for him, that would not be fine.
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ideally i'd punch him back and it'd end up like that sex scene in Mr & Mrs Smith. :coma:

But, if unfortunately it wasn't anything like that then I'd sort of collapse in a heap and cry, make him feel reeeeally giulty, I'd milk it, and then as he bends down I'd punch him in the nose or groin. That'd show him.
I'd then consider leaving him or getting into a fight. He's a boy so I can fight dirty.
tropical-twist3
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuicideCommando)
It deoends.
well only if your compatible to fight with each other, which isn't usually the case is it? like my sister and I could have quite a mean catfight but I couldn't do that with any of the siblings younger than her because its just wrong/unfair, you shouldn't really fight someone who is weaker than you.
it's like they wouldn't have a featherweight boxer fight a heavyweight would they? because they aren't fairly compatible.
Also, if you do get into that kind of fight the weaker person would have to result to things that could cause serious damage, like weapons etc. Or repeatedly kicking in the balls.
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If my husband hit me he'd be sent packing. I wouldn't trust him around our children if he could treat me that way.
annarchy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Chrrye)
You punch unconscious ppl? That's a bit harsh. Some would say thats worse than punching someone who is awake...
You're nasty.
To wake them up, silly person. Tsk.
no-sunlight
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd punch him right back and leave him.
live.laugh.love
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd leave straight awayy
Miss_Scarlett
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
haha any prospective boyfriend dare punch me, and he'd be regretting on it for a very long time.
Gemma_08
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think I would tbh. It's a bit much.
Mango24
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i would leave, phone all my male friends, then sit back and wait for the gory picture messages
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
16.91%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (54)
39.71%
Nope, not that interesting (59)
43.38%

Watched Threads