She's closer to 5'4 I guess.

ReputationRep:
    she is 5 we can come across the room and tell you to your face if you what

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent-Orange)
    she is 5 we can come across the room and tell you to your face if you what
    Was I thinking about her? I think not.

ReputationRep:
    I was the tallest baby born for two weeks in my hospital and am now 5'11. Ah well. Am still happy being that (but the extra inch to 6 foot would have been nice, although I'm not complaining.).

Probably could have got more sleep and eat my fair share of protein. Wonder where I went wrong....

ReputationRep:
    shut up

ReputationRep:
    Who were you thinking about?

ReputationRep:
    Burrow yourself in soil, whilst exposed to the sun, and lots an lots of water.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I wanna grow taller too, I'm only 157cm tall. Casper you sound tall-ish, 176cm i mean, i just marked it on the wall and its pretty tall, im guessing you wear 1-2" shoes too so your about 5"11 walking height? Besides height isnt that big an issue, your children are likely to be 6"2 or something anyway at the rate UK people are growing. And also, no-one says you have to be tall to be respected, i once read that Mike Tyson is only 5"9! Thats average height!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasperUK)
    Well currently i am 176cm which is 1cm or so under 5"10, i havent grown since year 9 though and rather worringly i can still fit into my year 8 jacket lol. I'm in A2 now but was wondering is there any way to grow? I read that it is quite possible for a person to grow another 4" at the age of 21+ but this involved sleepin on floors to straight out the spine curvatures etc etc. I've also heard commonly that peopls stop growing at 21, but I'm only 17 and seemed to have stopped, is there any way for me to reach 6 foot (182cm)?

anything is welcome
    isnt it true that you can stretch yourself taller? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You can have surgery to make your legs longer if you're really desperate. I'm a short male, 5'6, but I don't think height matters that much

ReputationRep:
    im 4ft 10"....does that make me the shortest?(considering im 17)

ReputationRep:
    If I may chip in, I attribute my height to food, particularly Big Macs. I'm at least 6'4". Be warned, this may have the unfortunate side effect of width as well as height...

ReputationRep:
    je suis 5'2 ... thats ickle...but i dnt mind...
    diamonds dont come the size of bricks...! plus short ppl have more fun... ! having sed that..i do like tall guys ... tall being 5'10 plus...! mmmmm ...so now u no guys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kokopops)
    diamonds dont come the size of bricks...! plus short ppl have more fun... ! having sed that..i do like tall guys ... tall being 5'10 plus...! mmmmm ...so now u no guys...
    Bloody hell, I'd only be a bit shorter than you if I were on my knees...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Bloody hell, I'd only be a bit shorter than you if I were on my knees...
    thanks.......

ReputationRep:
    thanks.......
    Hey it's not a problem, I prefer the petite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Hey it's not a problem, I prefer the petite

ReputationRep:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.