Do black men prefer white women? Watch

This discussion is closed.
fabfay
Badges: 0
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by DealerG)
So many comclusions could be brought up. Out of this entire thread, I've said that race wouldn't change my opinion but habbits and common practices may like wearing hair weaves. I've only had to defend my opinion against 2 black women lol.

As far as this thread can go as being a sample, it's 'nough said lol...

im a black girl and i dont think theres anything wrong with wearing a weave but its down to personal opinion if you dont like it you dont. but it doesnt bother me if a black guy is with a white girl it does bother me when black guys dislike black girls because there black if that makes sense.
Umad?
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I like african girls ......carribeans are pretty rude and noisy
Mango24
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fabfay)
it does bother me when black guys dislike black girls because there black if that makes sense.
Finally someone with sense
Paxdax
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Oladz)
yay for Pseudoscience - seriously, it doesnt make much sense
It's true, and it does make alot of sense. In Africa there's quite an excess of sun, so there is no need to make use of it all. Up here in the north, where sunlight isn't as strong, the skin is brighter as to make proper use of this limited sun. This is why northern Europeans have lighter skins than the southern ones. We call this process evolution.

However, I dunno if whites have more D-vitamins, just that white skin is better at 'creating' D-vitamin.
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mango24)
Finally someone with sense
No i agree. Disliking someone because of thier colour of skin still happens but rarely happens in the same race. It's a bit odd, i know a friend though who's indian and kinda like that....
questionmark
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Umad?)
I like african girls ......carribeans are pretty rude and noisy
I'm african and carribean...so i'm guessing i'm half rude and half noisy...great.
ypo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Anecdotal evidence leads me to believe that, in the States at least, black men want less of this and more of this
fabfay
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by questionmark)
I'm african and carribean...so i'm guessing i'm half rude and half noisy...great.
well im british carribean and im neither rude or noisy
MikeHarris
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You could argue that if all races are equal and black people are 2% of the population the chance of a black man going out with a white woman is 98% as 91% as 91% of women in the UK are white (roughly). No?

Thats not really why. Immigrants tend to live close togehter so in their communities it isn't 98% non-black its higher. Its funny how if you said you find white people more attractive then black people you could offend someone, but if you said you prefer girls with blue eyes you are far less likely to =]
MikeHarris
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by fabfay)
im a black girl and i dont think theres anything wrong with wearing a weave but its down to personal opinion if you dont like it you dont. but it doesnt bother me if a black guy is with a white girl it does bother me when black guys dislike black girls because there black if that makes sense.
What if they just prefer the looks of a white girl, in the same way as I prefer brunettes to blondes? Should they suppress that, if say they fancy white girls more than black girls (i.e. they dont fancy black girls because they are black)?
NoQualms
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
This topic is so freaking boooring....i used to care but not anymore-black guys can date white girls if they want and if its for superficial or pathetic reasons i.e. they are easier to handle/just easier-then what black girl/any girl should want that kind of guy anyway! To be fair most of my friends are black-and the guys as they get older and more inclined to find a "wifey" they tend to go for black girls.
DealerG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ypo)
Anecdotal evidence leads me to believe that, in the States at least, black men want less of this and more of this
That's every guy lol.

It's like me saying white guys want this http://frillr.com/files/images/Coty%...0Fragrance.jpg more than this http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...75423837_l.jpg
tom_ato
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I'm african and carribean tooo, and I've never worn a weave but I don't see why that should really interfere with someone's decision to date someone..but I guess that's all subjective. Anywho, there's nothing wrong with dating outside your race but making great sweeping generalisations about black girls, and girls generally, is just not cool.
ypo
Rep:
?
(Original post by NoQualms)
This topic is so freaking boooring....i used to care but not anymore-black guys can date white girls if they want and if its for superficial or pathetic reasons i.e. they are easier to handle/just easier-then what black girl/any girl should want that kind of guy anyway! To be fair most of my friends are black-and the guys as they get older and more inclined to find a "wifey" they tend to go for black girls.
Why then are more UK Afro-Caribbean men married to white women than to black women?
doggyfizzel
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've never been attracted to a black girl except the obvious ones like Beyonce and Rhianna
ypo
Rep:
?
(Original post by DealerG)
That's every guy lol.

It's liek me saying white guys want this http://frillr.com/files/images/Coty%...0Fragrance.jpg more than this http://b7.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/0...75423837_l.jpg
Halle Berry has a white mother. But yeah I see your point. I just meant that, from what African-Americans have told me, black women are in general perceived as being a lot more mouthy, bossy and argumentative than white women.
sleekchic
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Mr Halpert)
The white woman and the black man that engage in that crap are both RACE TRAITORS.
Why? Why should people only marry/date in their own race? What's so special about race that you should stick to it forever? By that logic you might as well not talk to anyone out side your race as that would make you a race traitor. :rolleyes:

You owe no allegiance to your race whatsoever so why should you stick to it?

(Original post by Jeppaloth)
White people don't have that the world is against me/racist complex that black women have.
Again another false generalisation. I think you will find that there are people in all races with 'the world is against me' complex and there are people in all races/genders who think they are being discriminated for whatever reason even when it is so obviously false.

OP- Does it really matter? No one can say exactly why black men go for white women exactly. It might just be down to different personalities or whatever reason.
NoQualms
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by ypo)
Why then are more UK Afro-Caribbean men married to white women than to black women?

Population differences?
Media brainwashing-about the beauty of white women and unrealistic portrayal of black females?

Who knows? and Who cares? But Lord knows if i'm ever the reason a boy goes off black women completely and turns to white women only-i may have a mental breakdown.
ypo
Rep:
?
(Original post by doggyfizzel)
I've never been attracted to a black girl except the obvious ones like Beyonce and Rhianna
Both of whom have significant non-African ancestry.
La Esmerelda
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MikeHarris)
You could argue that if all races are equal and black people are 2% of the population the chance of a black man going out with a white woman is 98% as 91% as 91% of women in the UK are white (roughly). No?

Thats not really why. Immigrants tend to live close togehter so in their communities it isn't 98% non-black its higher. Its funny how if you said you find white people more attractive then black people you could offend someone, but if you said you prefer girls with blue eyes you are far less likely to =]
By immigrants, you mean ethnic minorities?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (182)
18.86%
No (582)
60.31%
Not really bothered about them (201)
20.83%

Watched Threads