I like african girls ......carribeans are pretty rude and noisy
You could argue that if all races are equal and black people are 2% of the population the chance of a black man going out with a white woman is 98% as 91% as 91% of women in the UK are white (roughly). No?
Thats not really why. Immigrants tend to live close togehter so in their communities it isn't 98% non-black its higher. Its funny how if you said you find white people more attractive then black people you could offend someone, but if you said you prefer girls with blue eyes you are far less likely to =]
This topic is so freaking boooring....i used to care but not anymore-black guys can date white girls if they want and if its for superficial or pathetic reasons i.e. they are easier to handle/just easier-then what black girl/any girl should want that kind of guy anyway! To be fair most of my friends are black-and the guys as they get older and more inclined to find a "wifey" they tend to go for black girls.
I'm african and carribean tooo, and I've never worn a weave but I don't see why that should really interfere with someone's decision to date someone..but I guess that's all subjective. Anywho, there's nothing wrong with dating outside your race but making great sweeping generalisations about black girls, and girls generally, is just not cool.