Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I find I stare at pockets.

www.blackpeopleloveus.com

ReputationRep:
    Not fear, no.

A black guy did steal my bike, though. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I'm like...totally scared of black people. What if they eat me up? OMG!!!11!

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    wow just wow at this thread

ReputationRep:
    Wtf... why would I be MORE scared. Isn't being scared enough? And wtf would I be in an alley? Non-existent hypothetical situation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    This is a stupid question. You need to take so much more into account. How big are they? How are they dressed? They could be in a tuxedo for all we know.
    :rofl: I liked that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    I'd probably make the judgement more based on clothing and stuff.

To be honest, there's not enough black people around here for me to link them with criminality. I've never seen a black man committing a crime in my life, yet I've seen plenty of white chavs doing so.
    :ditto:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by el scorcho)
    in general, no

but I'm scared of the big black guy from the green mile
    Lol, same.

ReputationRep:
    Why would I be scared of my friends? :confused: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Myth of the Black Mugger

ReputationRep:
    No

The person who started this thread is downright ignorant.

ReputationRep:
    For goodness sake, no.

Lol OP didn't get the racist comments they were probably looking for.

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    black possibly more so than white but then the two times (and the third i think i avoided but could be wrong) ive been mugged have both been by black youths. Doesnt mean i think all black are muggers no more than i think all white people are nazi supremest wannabes.

Though if im in a dark ally and someone is coming toward me m going to be worried if thier white or black

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 3105)
    :ditto:
    Just a second, you're dittoing a comment that reads "there's not enough black people around here for..." and you live in Coventry?

ReputationRep:
    You wouldn't be able to see a black guy coming towards you because they blend into the shadows. By the time they hit you it's too late.

(Original post by L i b)
    Just a second, you're dittoing a comment that reads "there's not enough black people around here for..." and you live in Coventry?
    He probably lives near Coventry, or on one of the posher suburbs. There's almost no black community to speak of in Leamington, for example, which is only five miles away, and less in Kenilworth, which is even closer.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.