Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    One of my teachers does sometimes, it's funny

ReputationRep:
    my maths teacher swears all the time.
    he tell us we are ****** idiots, expresses his disagreement with the textbook by saying it is all ******** and does his own stuff on the board which he says is the greatest **** in the world.

he is the best teacher i have ever had.

ReputationRep:
    In secondary school our teachers never did. If they swore infront of us they could get disciplined or fired or something.

But in college some of them did, I guess cos we were older and it's not really that much of a deal as long as it's not every other word they say.

ReputationRep:
    Once my Geography teacher said. Im so Erotic... We laughed and laughed and laughed for days

(She ment to say I'm so Annoyed)

ReputationRep:
    Yes. To quote my Latin teacher: "Oh f***!"

ReputationRep:
    Wow I'm suprised so many teachers don't, all of mine but one do constantly, and vice versa. My english teacher told me f*** off the other day, erm another one told my mate she was a bit of a slut after she called him a nob. Sheesh one of them told a group of boys in my class where the best strip clubs were for an 18th birthday!

ReputationRep:
    As far as I know a few do curse, it's quite funny :giggle:

They don't say it to students though, just in general

ReputationRep:
    nearly all my language teachers do, but with reason- such as, "be careful how you say this word, if you say it a bit differently it sounds like this, which means ****" etc. My maths teachers don't swear in front of us- a couple know we wouldnt make a big deal of it if they did, because we sometimes swear in lessons, but they still don't- and the others- i don't think we'd even risk swearing ourselves in their lessons, never mind them..

ReputationRep:
    Yeah two of my teachers swear a lot, but in a funny way. Like a fake desperate "oh shut the **** up *sigh*" or "Elliot, you're so full of ****"

Oh yeah and they tell sex jokes a lot. Epic.

ReputationRep:
    No, not really. There's been the odd slip but that's because they probably whacked themself on a desk or something.

ReputationRep:
    Some of my teachers in high school did, some in college did and some in uni do so yup! Most people swear anyway, even if they do think it's wrong they do every once in a while so it's no big deal, saying that though the first time it happened I thought I was hearing things.

ReputationRep:
    A few of mine do. The "lesser" curse words are thrown about pretty frequently, but then there is the one teacher who uses excessive profanity in an effort to get on the side of the students *sigh*...

• create my feed
  • edit my feed
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.