Turn on thread page Beta

1 girl - 2 heads!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    :rofl:

13 warning points does make you quite cool! The competition's not fierce...we'll see! :love:

What does perelapsarian mean? Do you use such long words in reallife?

And to stay on topic...I love twins. Those twins look really good. I loved the scene where they're brushing each other's hair and the alpha head says STOP to the other chick and she gives a look like she's pissed her pants.

Imagine the beta chick did that as a kid. The look on alpha chick's face....She must have got thumped up....parents couldnt even separate them!
    I'm scared to continue this. Mods on ma back, 24/7, no rest for mee.
    Prelapsarian = before the fall (Adam n Eve; biblical term).
    No, I'm a pleb in real life. No long words for me.
    Them twins are just awesome, strange though... imagine one of them gets drunk (allow them ******* themselvles up with alcohol!), would the other be drunk as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    I'm scared to continue this. Mods on ma back, 24/7, no rest for mee.
    Prelapsarian = before the fall (Adam n Eve; biblical term).
    No, I'm a pleb in real life. No long words for me.
    Them twins are just awesome, strange though... imagine one of them gets drunk (allow them ******* themselvles up with alcohol!), would the other be drunk as well?
    Haha totally. Let's just say they're lucky they're not conjoined with me or they'd be an easy street to mayhem..

RIGHT we're off clubbin
    no.....please no......
    If you dont come Im gettin you SO wasted you won't have a choice...
    :puppyeyes:

Anyway it was really good to speak to you and Im gonna go now or Ill get you in trouble...cos I just came back from a ban and somehow I already got 15 warning points... :shrug: You're definitely my favourite pot of carrot puree. Bless!

ReputationRep:
    I suppose this could be a case for polygamous marriaged.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bateman)
    I wouldn't be surprised if you found three breasted women attractive.
    What's that supposed to mean Mr.!?

She's beautiful in her own unnique way..not my cup of tea though.

ReputationRep:
    I would prefer a woman with two vaginas than three breasts

But better than that - two vaginas and four breasts. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Well if we get a total of six I'd say to save four vaginas and two breasts :rock:

...six vaginas.

ReputationRep:
    How about 2 girls, no heads? Ideal girl imo

http://www.playseekers.com/images/idealwoman1.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Its actually quite interesting. I'm not really that freaked out. I admire how they get on with things and try live a normal life.

ReputationRep:
    God is great

ReputationRep:
    They're cool those two. I've seen a couple of documentaries on them now. Two perfectly normal lasses really. They are very much two individual people, both with their own styles and tastes. They have to live with the ultimate compromise really.

The one thing they didn't explore on the documentary was sexuality. I'm sure though that in a few years time we'll find out about that too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Or if only one is drunk, can the other one drive?

Poll
Do you like exams?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.