Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tea_cakes)
    I keep them in a big jar and when the jar is full I take them to one of those loose change machines you find in supermarkets and stand there for ages putting them all in. I don't know why I just don't go to the bank, but I don't.
    tea cakes you look well fit, and im pretty desperate, so what i wanna know is

you wanna get jiggy with the jayman?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalcomNewMoney84)
    That's nice dear.

On a sidenote: How can you possibly post another comment, you are surely stuck on a perfect 1000... don't ruin it now... go on get out of here while you can :woo:
    Lol wtf? Maybe you should get out of here before you get so many warning levels that you find yourself banned

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jayman)
    tea cakes you look well fit, and im pretty desperate, so what i wanna know is

you wanna get jiggy with the jayman?
    You are definitely troll of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello_Kitty)
    You are definitely troll of the day.
    babe whats wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello_Kitty)
    Lol wtf? Maybe you should get out of here before you get so many warning levels that you find yourself banned
    Why are you suggesting that maybe I should be banned, now that would be a rather harsh and somewhat pathetic reason. Sorry for not staying strictly on topic (oh god no), how terrible of me.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a big glass jar (see below) a few years ago at a May Fair. All my coppers go into there, although 5 years on I'm only about 8cm up the side of this think which is about 30cm high!!!

I only realised a few months ago that it's actually for home brewing when I saw one just the same in Wilkinsons. Oh well!

ReputationRep:
    I've got them in a big jar, when I counted it all last year it came to around £18.

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes i put them into charity boxes etc. = well every bit counts i suppose.

At college we also give them to a friend of ours, we all joke it's going towards her car fund

ReputationRep:
    i rarely have any to save or what not

ReputationRep:
    I've recently started throwing them away as I never spend them and can't be bothered to collect flipping pennies. I wish shops would just round up prices - pennies and tuppence are so bloody annoying.

ReputationRep:
    throw them in someone's drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fran.ha)
    I put mine in a tin that previously contained Christmas related marshmellows.

I also have a piggy bank for anything higher than 20p which I use for bus money when I'm skint.
    Hmmm, that's a good idea... I'm always skint when I need bus fair :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I just try to use them up gradually.

ReputationRep:
    Throw them at tramps and laugh, even better if there are multiple tramps in the same location, they fight over 1p's!

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.